January 15, 2019

SO LIKE

LIKE

LIKE

I remember when I first started Wattpad, I wrote this really crappy Undertale fanfic because that was my only fandom at the time. That same day I published my Diary and everything went downhill from there 😂. I know I don't have very many followers, 54, which is not many considering some of my friends followers, but I'm happy y'all hung in for the ride. Jeez, I should save the sappy paragraphs for my five year, but seriously guys.

Although my diary is pretty low, it has a ranking, that's all that matters. The ranking doesn't even matter all too much. I used to go to school and scream to my friends about my amount of reads!!

And my Gene x Soup, was such a stupid thought that I had and that I wrote down. And then it got worse...thank God I never wrote that down...

AND MY PIXEL ART BOOK! Which I never even considered would get any reads... it was literally so I could stop spamming my Skype group chats with pixel arts. And look what ranking that has!!!

All I'm saying is... thank you. Seriously. I'm a fourteen year old girl balancing depression, anxiety, friends from two different states and high school. I wouldn't change my situation for the world. And, with all that depression and anxiety part, wattpad, and the few friends I've made on here, and the few friends that convinced me to join Wattpad, and the friends that I've dragged onto Wattpad, have so badly helped my mental health. You guys allow me to rant, to scream, to cry. I have one friend that I don't even know where they would be right now if they hadn't followed me on Wattpad. I talk to them a lot more now, and I love it! And I've had hardships on here, but the good outweighs the bad.

This is such a long, sappy speech over a few silly rankings, but it seriously means the world to me. It means the world that I can keep up this diary without feeling discouraged.

I thank you all for getting me here.

I thank AmandaDaBOSS for dragging my ass onto this hell hole.

I can't wait to see where we get later!

Love you all (platonically, of course)