Chapter 19

~It’s bigger than your imagination~

Camila’s POV

«Dinah, that’s hilarious.» My ears perceived the sentence that was close to a whisper, but I was too lazy and enjoying the feeling of being wrapped up in Lauren’s arms too much to move. «She’s gonna flip!» Ally squealed, a little too loud, causing me to gather my strength and unwillingly open my eyes. I almost jumped when seeing Dinah’s face all up in my face. «Chanco!» I screamed and pulled the cover up, realizing that I was without my shirt. 

«Camz..?» Lauren said in a husky voice, understandably enough waking up from my outburst. I breathed out in relief when I realized she was wearing her shirt, preventing further misunderstandings. «What are you all doing her?» Lauren asked in a groggy voice. «Um, we’re.. Just enjoying the view.» Ally blurted out and I turned to Lauren who looked more perky. «Holy shit!» Lauren yelled and looked with wide eyes at me. 

«What is it?» I asked, starting to feel self conscious and I used my free hand to touch my face,  «Is there something wrong with me?». Lauren looked genuinely amused and I turned to Dinah and glared at her, having an idea on what could be the case. «Did you do something?» I accused Dinah and she exploded into noisy laughter. «I’m sorry Mila, it was just too tempting!» 

I was bewildered but pointed to the small mirror standing on Lauren’s bedside, «Give me that.» I demanded and she bounced up and hastily handed it to me. «What the actual fuck Dinah!» I cursed, seeing what her creative abilities had splattered all over my face. «This better not be permanent!» I threatened, studying the black ink that covered most of my face. «Woops, sorry Mila.» Dinah said innocently, but I could sense her frivolous mood. 

Lauren and Ally burst out laughing at my expense and I groaned, hiding under the covers. «Camz, don’t hide.» Lauren said, «We promise not to laugh.» She claimed, but her voice indicated her difficulties with suppressing the laughter. «Lauren, I’m not an idiot. I can hear you chuckling on the inside.» Without a warning her head appeared under the covers and she locked her gaze with mine. «Camila, you look beautiful.» She said with a smirk lurking in the corner of her mouth. 

I put my hand in front of her mouth, silencing her, «You must really love me, if you can say that when I look like Sofi’s color book.» Lauren smiled into my hand, before kissing it. I moved my hand to the back of her head and pushed it up to my face. She smiled before attaching our lips. «Gosh Camren, we’re out off here.» We could hear Dinah say from the other side of the cover. «Great!» Lauren yelled before giving me another long kiss filled with passion.

We got downstairs and I’d scrubbed my face with several different make up removers, only to realize that it only faded away, but didn’t completely disappear. «Dinah I hate you.» I muttered when I got down the stairs, watching the three girls eating innocently around the table. «You love me.» Dinah shrugged and put another spoon of cereal into her mouth. «I definitely don’t.» I insisted taking my own bowl. «I see you guys feel like home.» Lauren said when she entered her now messy kitchen, «Sorry Lo, we’ll clean up.» Normani apologized. «No, it’s fine. Ally can do it.» Lauren said and immediately got punched playfully on the arm by Ally, «I’m not your maid!». 

«Don’t consider it a maid, see it as a way to repay me for letting you stay.» Lauren teased again, receiving a pout from Ally. «Guys, stop it. We need to discuss something way more important. Do you all want to go to the mall today?» Normani interrupted. «I can’t, I’ve some errands to run.» Lauren said and looked at me, pleading for me to come wherever she was going.

«I’m going with Lauren, so don’t count with me.» I said and Lauren kissed my cheek quickly. «Buhu, you guys suck.» Dinah joked and ate the rest of her breakfast. Dinah, Ally and Normani soon disappeared for their shopping spree, leaving Lauren and I alone. «Where are we heading?» I asked and her eyes instantly got sad. «I’ve to visit my dad’s grave.» She said and I took her hand and kissed it tenderly, «Then let’s go.