Chapter 5 ○ I Have Questions

★。\|/。★

  ❝I CAN'T REALLY ARGUE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

  ❝I CAN'T REALLY ARGUE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.❞ 

★。/|\。★

JAMES GREENE

I felt so annoyed. Why was Grace at another man's house? I don't want to sound like one of those men, but I need to stand my ground. I called Grace and she answered on the fourth ring. 

"Grace, when you get home, we need to talk. I don't know how I feel about you and this Edward guy. He seems to be a bad person. I don't trust him." I heard her scoff and she clearly thought about her answer. "James, you need to calm down. Edward is just a friend, plus I'm on the road and I can't really argue with you right now." I thought 'argue' was a strong word. I was worried. I didn't know how she passed out, my mind was flustered. Was she drugged? Was she purposely knocked out? Who was this Edward guy and what did he want with Grace?

Once Grace came back to the apartment, I made us both some dinner, and this time there was no blood in it. "Grace, please listen to me. I have a very bad feeling about Edward. He's not normal." I could tell that came out colder than I thought it would but it was the truth. "James! You are overreacting. Edward is a good guy, I just fainted from stress, not from whatever you are thinking!" That still didn't make sense. Grace never fainted, except once at the carnival when we went on five roller coasters in a row. 

"Grace, please. You never faint, only once in your life have you fainted in the past three years of our relationship." She knew this was true. Edward Nygma did something, and I know that for sure. There was no way in hell that I would let this be without having answers. 

Hello, everyone! I know this is a short chapter, but I felt like I should have a James POV once in a while

Hello, everyone! I know this is a short chapter, but I felt like I should have a James POV once in a while. Yes, you can see that he doesn't like Edward. I hope you like reading this ;)