Introduction

**PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR/SPELLING/PUNCTUATION MISTAKES. This is the first story I had written on this account and I know it's bad, but I will get around to fixing it sooner or later.**

Most chapters made recently have been given a narrator's point of view. This is the third person and will not cater to a specific character's emotions/feelings. 

──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──

"come and take a walk on the wild side. let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain."

- main characters / face claims - 

grace grayson (ecstasy) / face claim - eiza gonzález

edward nygma (the riddler) / face claim - cory michael smith

...and the entire gotham cast + some other dc movie casts

  ──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇── 

- important things about the usage of stuff  (gifs, my story, etc.)- 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. 

*In regards to gifs or pictures that I use, they DO NOT belong to me. I give full credit to the creators of these gifs and I do not intend on misusing or abusing these gifs. If any of you find a gif that you know the author of, contact me ASAP. If you have made a gif that is in this story, please do the same. THANK YOU! I DO NOT USE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL AS GIFS OR PICS ON THE TOPBAR*

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Text Copyright © smellxthexroses™ 2017-

  All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, smellxthexroses, via smellxthexroses@gmail.com (all other messages will be ignored)

In short, without the big words, this means:

*Please do not replicate this story. I don't like getting mad at people so please respectfully read this story and do not post this anywhere else. EMAIL MY BUSINESS EMAIL FOR PERMISSION REQUESTS. If you do post it with permission, give me credit by linking my Tumblr, Wattpad, etc. on the story where it is VISIBLE. This has not happened yet, but I feel like it will since my story is growing in popularity. However, that doesn't mean you can't share it with others! Wattpad allows you to share stories/chapters so feel free to do so :)*