Chapter Thirty (Mature)

Jacob lays me down on the bed slowly, not taking his eyes off of me. He sits up over me and presses his body hard against mine. He takes one hand and slides it across my waist. He breathes heavily as his tongue makes its way across my neck line. He brings his lips back to mine and pecks them softly. He takes me by my waist and flips us over, so I'm the one on top now.

His hands wildly grope my body as I spread my legs and straddle him. He kisses me sloppily and moans on my lips, vibrating them and sending chills throughout my body like soldiers in an army. His hands go underneath my shirt and travel up my back, stopping at the tip of my bra. I slowly grind my hips against his, making his breath loudly escape his lungs. He grabs my hips and guides me faster as we make friction with our bodies.

I tug at his shirt impatiently. I want him and I want him to want me. He knows this. He sits up and pulls it over his head, then tosses it to the side. He takes the sides of my shirts and lifts it over my head. He calmly places his hands on my chest and squeezes my breasts softly. He kisses in between my collar bone and gazes into my eyes. I run my hand through his hair as shivers travel down my spine.

I push him back down and pull his pants down, biting hard on my lip. I've never taken control like this, but I can tell he likes it. He gasps and brings my face to his, kissing me hard. He unclasps my bra, exposing my bare skin. He flips me back over and kisses me all the way down to my naval, staring up at me the whole time. I lick my lips and watch him watch me. He makes a row of kisses all the way down to the top of my pants, then stops. He smirks, grips them, then pulls them off. He comes back up to my lips and glides his tongue across the entrance of my mouth.

I pull his boxers down roughly and he positions himself on top of me. I groan and push at his shoulders.

"Flip over." I demand through heavy breaths. He listens and climbs onto his back, letting me straddle on top of him.

I fix myself on him and moan as he slides slowly inside of me. I grip his hair and fall in between the dip of his neck, breathing hard. He places his sweaty palms on my back and digs his fingernails into my skin. One hand slides around my waist as the other grips the back of my neck.

He starts to pick up speed, going in and out in a rhythmic motion. I bite my lip but that doesn't stop moans from fleeing my mouth. I can feel our sweat mesh together as we lay chest to chest and skin to skin, melting into each other. He kisses my shoulder and starts going faster, making me moan uncontrollably.

"Fuck," Jacob moans through harsh breaths. I smile and sit up, making him slow down. I plant my hands on his hard chest and use my hips to go back and forth, causing him to freeze.

He clamps his eyes shut, tosses his head back, and grips my waist, biting down on his lip. I can't help but moan from the pleasure his body is bringing mine. He tries to hide his moans, but they slip out, drunk and groggy. I move my hips back and forth as our skin makes a loud noise against each other.

Instantly, he pushes me off of him, throwing me off guard.

"Get on your stomach." He grunts and I do as I'm told. I feel him, hot and sweaty on top of me. He enters me, this time much faster, making me moan from surprise.

He grabs my hair and pushes it aside before kissing the side of my temple. I feel my toes curl as he goes deeper and deeper, making me feel things I've never felt before. He takes his hand and pushes my waist down, going harder inside me. I feel a bubbly feeling rise in my stomach, and I know if he doesn't stop, I'll climax soon.

"Don't stop," I moan into the pillow, taking a handful of sheets and gripping them.

He goes faster, and harder, and deeper with every stroke and I can't stop my loud voice from filling the room. He rests his head in my shoulder and moans with me. I can tell he's close. Our moans contaminate the air, getting louder and louder with every stroke he performs.

"Fuck," I yelp, squeakily, before hitting my climax. He moans loudly, gripping my waist harshly. He kisses my back before flipping over, breathing hard.

He smiles and lays a hand on his chest. He looks over at me, admirably. We gaze at each other in silence, catching our breaths.

"I think I love you, Aria." He finally admits, breaking our silence.

His confession throws me off guard. I'm not sure if he's saying that because he's drunk or because we just had sex or because he's actually sincere. There's no denying the fact that I might love him back. He's got a hold on me, and it's one that I can't explain. He does something to me that I never thought anyone could do and I don't mind it. I smile and peck his lips.

"I think I love you too."