Chapter 3

Royalty Wilson|Royalty
I woke up in an unfamiliar room, in a unfamiliar bed and I started to try and figure where I was until the events that occurred the previous night flashed into my mind. I looked beside me to see that Treasure was no longer there and I started panicking internally.

I got up and rushed out the room and rushed down the stairs and I was relieved to see Treasure in the living room with the Tv on. I picked her up and kissed all over her face which caused her to giggle. I put her back down when she was sitting then went to look for Beast.

I went into the kitchen to see him cooking shirtless while listening to music. I guess he heard me coming because he spoke.

"Well look who's awake" he said as he turned around

"Good Morning" I said as I took a seat on one of the stools that were at the counter.

"How long has Treasure been awake?" I asked

He looked at the clock then answered me.

"About a hour and a half" he said as he grabbed two plates and a mini bowl from the cabinets.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Because you looked exhausted" He fixed two plates with bacon, eggs and pancakes and sat one infront of me.

"Thank you and even so, I thought you said you had stuff to handle this morning I don't want Treasure to be the cause of you not getting to do what you needed to do"

"What I needed to handle was handled in my office here. She wasn't in the way of anything. Can she eat eggs and pancakes?" he asked taking a second to turn around and look at me.

" Uh yes but I'll have to break up the pancakes"
He passed me the bowl and I broke the pancake up and the sat it on the counter and went into the living room to get Treasure.

"Babygirl lets eat eat "

"Dowa " she said pointing to the Tv

"You can watch Dora after" I said after I picked her up

We went back to the kitchen then I sat down with her on my lap I pulled the bowl closer to the edge so she'd be able to reach and we started to eat.

Beast sat down and started to eat. It was quiet for awhile then he broke the silence by asking me a question.

"How old are you Royalty"

"Uhmn I'm 16...You?"

"19. How old's Treasure?" He asked taking a bite out of a piece bacon

"She's 1"

He nodded but didn't say anything. So I decided I'd ask a question.

"Aaliyah. Is she your girlfriend?"

"Aaliyah's a pretty girl but the whole hood has been up in that, she's not the type of chick you wife up she's more of a quick nut" I nodded but didn't say anything.

"You're 16 so I'm guessing you're a junior in high school"

"Senior. I skipped junior year"