Chapter 24

Ayden Graham~ Beast
(Ayden's Pov of the Date)
It's Now 9:00 A.M and I'm up getting ready. I made breakfast and showered not long ago so I just threw on a fresh white tee, a grey polo sweater and a pair Jordan's to match.

 I made breakfast and showered not long ago so I just threw on a fresh white tee, a grey polo sweater and a pair Jordan's to match

I put on my chains and watch then took my hair from the man bun it was in and fixed my fro.

When I was cool with my appearance I grabbed babydoll from the bed and went into the other room. She's been awake since the time I first got up to fix breakfast.

I stripped her out of her pajamas and soaked diaper before I wiped her down and brushed her teeth. Afterward, I got her into a clean diaper before sitting her down on the bed then walking to the closet to find her something to wear.

I picked her out a grey sweatsuit that matched my jackets and the same Jordan's that I was wearing. I sat them on the bed next to her then went and grabbed a white onesie and a pair of socks.

When I was sure I had everything I needed for her outfit I moisturized her skin then got her dressed. I also put her on a chain with her name on it that I got her a while back.

Next, I had to do her hair. I just gave her two puffs and did her baby hairs how I saw Royalty do them.

When I was finished I grabbed her little white mcm backpack from the closet and started to pack it.

I added diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, an empty cup, and a can of those Gerber cheese curls.

She already had a binky in her mouth so I just clipped that one to her onesie. I zipped up the bag and slung it over my shoulder before taking her from the bed. I stood her down so she could walk then made my way towards the door.

She trailed behind me holding her stuffed Pua (Moana's Pet)

I let her get in front of me then I turned out the room's light and closed the door before walking back into my room

I quickly wrote Royalty a note just letting her know that I took babydoll with me, that I made breakfast and that I planned a day for her to just relax.