Chapter 34

Royalty Wilson|Royalty
I'm currently in the process of getting both myself and Treasure dressed for Ayden's sentencing.

D came by this morning and broke down all the details of what's going on with Ayden's business, all the different locations. He explained that the favor Ayden was asking of me is to basically become the female alpha. He needs me to oversee everything.

Though each warehouse has a leader when he's not around he still needed someone to monitor all of his businesses. Most importantly he needs me to make sure his operation doesn't fall apart.

I was down to do it without a thought, why wouldn't I be?

I gave myself a once over in the mirror before I started to dress Treasure.

I was a bit dressed up because I had a few meetings to attend after court in place of Ayden.

Since I just bathe Treasure not long ago I made sure I lotioned her skin then I put her clothes and shoes on before doing her hair

I ended up just putting her hair up in one giant puff before laying her baby hairs. When I was finished dressing her I made sure her diaper bag was packed before I stood her down on the floor and turned out the room lights.

I held her hand and walked us down the stairs and into the kitchen where I stuffed a few snacks into the diaper bag for her.

When I was finished I grabbed Ayden's car keys from the counter and then we left the apartment. I made sure to lock the door behind us.

When we got down to the car I strapped Treasure into her car seat then gave her pua.

After she was settled, I got in the car and started it before putting on my seatbelt and connecting my phone to the car.

I started my playlist then typed in the address of the courthouse into the GPS and started it.

Afterward, I placed my phone in the cup holder and pulled out of the parking garage.