Chapter 23

Royalty Wilson~ Royalty
It's now 11:00am the following morning. I woke up and Ayden nor Treasure were no longer beside me. Instead there was a note that said:

I know I only asked could I take you out on a date but I woke up and wanted to take Treasure out on a date today too. In the meantime there's breakfast in the kitchen and a list of things you need to do. -Ayden

I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen and like he said there was a plate of breakfast sitting on the stove.

He made pancakes, eggs and bacon.

I grabbed a glass and poured myself some orange juice before I sat down and started to eat. The list of things he mentioned sat on the counter so I picked it up and read it.

He was basically sending me out to get pampered. A car was coming to get me at 12:00 and would be driving me around all day.

When I was finished I rinsed my plate and placed it in the dishwasher then went upstairs to shower and brush my teeth.

When I was finished I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel.

I walked out into the room and grabbed undergarments before using the towel to properly dry myself then slipping them on.

I moisturized my skin with some Nivea lotion then walked over to the closet to pull out something to wear.

I finally decided on a simple black crop top, a pair of black bape shorts and Nike slides on my feet.

I did my weave in two French braids then applied some Carmen to my lips. Just then there was a knock on the door.

I looked through the peephole and seen a guy dressed in all black.

It was the driver. I knew it was him because Ayden sent a picture while I was in the shower.

I opened the door and asked the guy to give me I second I ran back upstairs and grabbed the small backpack that held my phone, wallet, earbuds and charger.

I walked back downstairs and grabbed the spare key from the rack by the front door then walked out the door before closing and locking it behind me.

I followed the driver whose name I soon learned was Jefferey, down to the car.

When we got there he opened the door and allowed me to slide into the back before he closed my door and walked around to the driver's seat.

He started the car and pulled off taking us straight to the highway.

We drove for a bit more before we pulled up to a building.

Jeffery parked the car directly in-front the building then got out to open my door. When I stepped out he handed me a small card with a note on it.