Chapter 21

Royalty Wilson~ Royalty
|Later One That Day|

It's now 2:35PM and I'm just now waking back up. Ayden on the other hand was still knocked out.

I got up and walked to the bathroom so I could get myself together.

I turned on the shower to let it heat up while I brushed my teeth. When I was finished I stripped out of my bra and underwear then stepped into the shower.

I stood under the water for a bit just letting it soothe the aches in my body. After a few minutes I started to scrub my skin.

I showered for about 20 minutes then I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked back out into the room to see that Ayden was now awake but he was still in bed.

When he seen me he got up and made his way to the bathroom and closed the door behind himself.

I dried my body properly then put on a pair of panties and a sport bra.

Next I added deodorant to my under arms before I sat on the bed and moisturized my skin with Nivea lotion.

When I was finished I put on a pair of west coast shorts, a off the mountain hoodie, and a pair of black socks. I also added Carmex to my lips so they wouldn't be dry.

When I was finished getting dressed I got back in the bed

I was just scrolling through my phone, switching apps until Ayden walked out of the bathroom.

He was dressed in a pair of Nike sweat shorts and a white wife beater.

He put the towel that he used away then he came and got in the bed and turned the tv on.

"Do you want to go out for food or get delivery?" He asked as he skimmed through the channels.

"Delivery" I said as I closed my phone and put it off to the side.

We ended up ordering Jamaican food and decided to watch a movie while we wait for it to come.

Well Ayden was watching the movie, I on the other hand kept stealing glances of him.

I couldn't help it he was so handsome.

He soon spoke up and broke me out of my trance.

"Brat, if you wanna kiss me just kiss me" He said

"Wha- I-... I didn't say that" I finally got out after choking on my words.

"That's too bad because I wanna kiss you" He said looking me into my eyes.

"So do it then" I mumbled looking down at my fingers that I was playing with in my lap.

He pulled me so that I was straddling his lap then he used his thumb and index finger to tilt my head up before placing his lips on mine.