Chapter 14

|A month Later|

                                  Royalty Wilson ~Royalty
I'm currently in the process of braiding Treasure's hair. I washed it earlier while I gave her a bath then I moisturized it now it was time to style.

I sat in the living room with her laid across my legs fast asleep.

As I tried to finish the last side of her head she woke up and started crying hysterically not allowing me to finish.

"What are you doing to her?" Ayden said as he walked into the living room and took her from me.

"I was trying to finish her hair" I stated as I watched him wipe her tears with his thumb before she laid her head on his shoulder.

"She don't want to get her hair done, leave her alone" he said sitting on the couch with her still laying on his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

"She doesn't have a choice, you want her looking like a mad person with half her head done while we're on vacation" I asked as I tried to get her but he pushed me away with one arm.

"I'm fine with that as long as she's not crying" He said with a shrug

Ayden and Treasure has a really strong bond. He'll do anything to make her happy.

I rolled my eyes at him before I spoke.

"Ayden come on let me finish doing her hair" I said kind of in a whine.

He shook his head no.

I thought of something.

I went into my room and grabbed her binkie and brought it downstairs then I turned on the TV to nick jr where the bubble guppies was on.

"Scoot over and lay her across your lap" I said as I gave her the pacifier that she didn't hesitate to pop into her mouth.

He did as he was told and I brought the hair tools to the other side of the couch and sat down.

I didn't let her see any of them because she'd just start crying all over again.

While she was paying attention to the Tv I finished braiding her hair then I had Ayden help me by passing me the beads so I could add them to the end of each braid.

After about a hour or so I was finally done.

I left her and Ayden downstairs watching cartoons while I brought the hair products upstairs so I could put them away

Afterwards I decided to finish packing our suitcases.

Yesterday Neveah and I went shopping for the cruise.

I picked up dresses, bathing suits, shorts, sandals and things of that nature for both Treasue and I.