Chapter 19

Royalty Wilson~ Royalty
I'm currently in my second period class doing my assignment while I'm on FaceTime with Ayden.

We've been on FaceTime with each other since first period.

"Brat?" Ayden called through the speakers of my earbuds when he heard that I was no longer talking.

"Hmn?" I hummed in response.

"What are you doing? " He said looking into the camera at me.

I had my phone propped up on my backpack so he could see me.

"I'm doing my calculus worksheet" I responded as I calculated another problem.

He was silent for a bit then he spoke.

"Aye, Lil' Bit let me call you back" He said which caused me to look up at the phone with a frown.

I agreed nonetheless.

He chuckle and said it wouldn't be long, before he hung up.

I went back to doing my Calculus paper and after about another 15 minutes or so goes by the bell for 3rd period rang.

I closed my textbook and made sure my name was on my work sheet before I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

I placed my paper into the tray next to the teacher's desk and as I was about to make my way out of the classroom she stopped me.

"Royalty I just wanted to tell you how proud I am. You've came so far this school year even while raising a baby you've never let your grades falter and you've always kept a positive attitude. We need more students like you"

I chuckled and thanked her then she said I should bring Treasure by sometime so she could meet her.

I told her I would before I left the class room.

As I was walking through the halls I noticed that more people were staring at me than usual they actually cleared a path so I could walk.

Then I heard the song Prom Night x Chance the Rapper start to play from a portable speaker as Treasure wobbled towards me with a lone red rose in her hand.

I was confused who had taken her out of daycare but I picked her up and took the Rose from her hand and kissed all over her face making her giggle.

As I continued to walk a few other random people handed me a lone red roses as well, 11 others to be exact.

I was cheesing so hard why jaws began to hurt.

Deja then appeared out of no where with a tiara in her hand that she soon placed on my head.

"Oh I get a crown too? It's lit" I said making the crowd giggle.

I gave her a small hug saying thank you as she stepped aside for me to keep walking.