Chapter 37

-2 Weeks Later-
                                         Royalty Wilson/Royalty

It's now two Saturdays later and time for my visit second visit with Ayden.

This visit is expected to go a little different though. We'll be in a more isolated area and the visit's going to be a bit longer too.

Treasure's at Ms.Helena's for one of her routined weekend sleepovers so I didn't have to worry about finding someone to take care of her for the day.

I'll be picking her up on Sunday when I go over for dinner.

I already showered, moisturized my skin and sprayed myself in body spray so I began getting dressed.

I wanted to be comfortable so I just threw on a sweat suit from Ralph Lauren with a white tank beneath the jacket and a pair of Uggs on my feet.

I was currently rocking my natural hair silk pressed so I just parted it down the middle then applied lipgloss to my lips.

I made sure I looked proper in the mirror before i grabbed my phone and charger then stuffed it in the mini duffle I packed the night before.

I turned out the room and bathroom light then left the room, closing the door behind me.

When I made it downstairs I grabbed a bottle of water from the Kitchen before turning off the downstairs lights using my phone.

Afterward I Left the apartment making sure to lock
the door behind me.

I then took the elevator down to the lobby where Jean was parked out front waiting for me.

He opened the car door for me then took my bag.

When I was properly seated he closed the door then walked around back and placed my bag in the trunk.

A few seconds later he got in the car and we started our journey to the prison.

"Hey Jean, did you remember to pick up the list of groceries I sent you?"