Chapter 15

Ayden Graham~ Beast
It's now 5:30 am and I've just woken up and I'm in the process of trying to get Royalty up.

"Wake up lil' bit" you need to get up and get your things in order so you can go shower.

She groaned and into the pillow before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"5:34" I said before walking into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. About 15 minutes later I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waiting before walking out into the room.

Royalty was now pulling clothes from her suitcase.

After pulling out a outfit for her and Treasure she zipped them back up and then walked into the bathroom before closing the door behind herself.

A few seconds later you could hear the faucet running.

I properly dried my body then slid on my boxers before putting on deodorant and lotion.

Afterwards I got dressed in a pair of acid washed ripped jeans, a white wife beater, a yellow champion hoodie and a pair of yeezy's on my feet.

I pulled my hair up into a simple ponytail before brushing my beard.

Just then Royalty walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

I grabbed my phone from the Charger and stuffed it into the pocket of my hoodie before I grabbed one of the suitcases so I could bring it down the stairs.

When I went back Royalty was still in her towel giving Treasure a bath.

I grabbed another suitcase and brought it downstairs as I was about to go back and grab another Mya walked down the stairs.

"Hey idiot"

"Hey ugly" I said bumping her a little

She smiled before she spoke.

"I missed you" She said

"You just seen me like a week ago" I said kind of confused.

"Yea but it hasn't been the same,you're always busy with your school stuff or work stuff we don't really get to hang out like we used to" She said with a shrug.

Now I feel like a terrible big brother.

"We gotta fix that then don't we" I said poking her side.

She smiled and then my mom called her so she left to see what it was that she wanted.

I walked back upstairs to grab the last suitcase and seen that Royalty was now fully dressed and was in the process of dressing Treasure.

Royalty was wearing a pair of plain jeans, a red and white Indiana pullover and a pair of red pumas to match.