Chapter 31

Ayden Graham|Beast
It was now 12 a.m and I was parked a few houses down from the house that I was focused on.

Devin was in the car with me and the twins were parked a bit further down.

I watched as he brought the trash out then went back into the house and turned off all the lights.

We checked our surroundings before we stepped out of our cars. We all wore ski mask with 'black spades' stitches across the forehead. That's the name of my organization.

Devin and I took the front door and Caleb and Carter took the back door.

We broke into the house quietly searching the area with our guns drawn. We met up in the living room then all went up the stairs one behind the other. We searched each room to find them empty until we got to the last door.

The light from a TV was visible beneath it and you could hear moans and groans from the other side of the door.

We bust the door open to find him watching porn with his dick out and a bottle of baby oil in his hand.

He hurried to cover himself up the looked up at us with eyes about as big as saucers.

"Yo, this nigga pathetic for real" Carter said shaking his head as he leaned again the door frame.

"Black Spades? What do y'all want with me? I don't owe y'all anything I done paid all my debts" He said backing up further on the bed. The fear was evident in his voice.

"Nah bruh, this visit isn't business. It's personal" I said taking off my mask so he could see my face.

When he saw who I was his mouth dropped open.

"I heard you like touching little girls and taking shit that doesn't belong to you. See I got a problem with that bruh cause the women around me are the most important things in my life and if so-" I was interrupted

"What are you talking about!? I didn't touch anyone!" He said loudly.

"Interrupt me again and we'll have a bigger problem than we already do. Clear?" I asked

He just nodded to show that he understood.

I paced the room as I spoke.

"Good. Where was I? Right, the women in my family are the most important to me and if anything was to happen to one of them I'd create hell on Earth. Well here's the thing Malcolm see two other women just became a part of my family I love them both with every bone in my body and you've hurt one of the-"

"Mane I'm sorr-" I punched him in the mouth before he could even finish his sentence.

"Thought I made it clear not to interrupt me?"

"Sorry" he mumbled

"Let's just cut to the chase. Since you find it okay to rape young women I think it's just fair that I teach you a lesson. From my understanding, you think whatever business you believe you have with Royalty doesn't end until you say so? Yea aight, we'll see " I said with a nod.

"Mane that little bitch asked for it. Always walking around in those little shorts, talking to me in a seductive tone. She was practically begging me to fuck her. If it fucked her up so bad why she kept my baby?! That bitch loves me, just too scared to admit it."He said trying to justify his actions.

I lost my patience and started beating his ass after a few minutes Devin pulled me off him.

"Bring him downstairs to his basement" I ordered

Caleb and Carter snatched him off the bed and directed him down the stair with a gun pointed at his head.

When we got downstairs I Looked around and saw a sheet he had lying around I took a pocket knife I had on my keys and used it to cut strips from the sheet.