Chapter 10

Royalty Wilson ~ Royalty
I woke up to see that I was still on the couch but Ayden was no longer there. I checked the time on a nearby clock. It read 8:30 am.

I got up and used the bathroom then came back and fold up the blanket before going upstairs.

I put the blanket away then walked into the room.
Treasure was still asleep.

I took that time to brush my teeth and wash my face. Afterwards I started to take my hair down.

I had to be very careful not to cut my hair when I was cutting the threads. It took me about an hour and a half to get it fully removed and my braids undone.

Afterwards I just put my hair up into ponytail so I could wash it later because Treasure had woken up.

I brought her downstairs and made her scrambled eggs with bacon and then I put some warmed almond milk into her cup. I also fixed myself a plate and then made a cup of tea.

When we were finished eating, I brought her upstairs and brushed her teeth then gave her a bath.

When she was clean and smelling fresh. I turned on the TV and allowed her to watch cartoons. That'll give me time to shower and wash my hair.

I walked into the bathroom with a towel and stripped out of my clothes while I allowed the shower to heat up.

I stepped into the shower and began to shampoo my hair after shampooing twice I conditioned it and combed through it while the condition was still in then allowed it to sit for a while.

While letting the conditioner sat I began to scrub my body. When I was ready to rinse my body I also rinsed the conditioner from my hair.

I soaped up my body two more times before turning off the shower and grabbing the towel to dry my self off a bit before stepping out.

I also grabbed a second towel to wrap up my hair.

When I walked out into the room my heart damn near leaped out of my chest.

Ayden was laying there watching cartoons with Treasure.

"Ayden what the hell man" I said clutching my chest.

"What did I do?" He asked laughing a little.

"You could've let me know you were here made a noise or something when you came. You scared the hell out of me" I said walking over to the dresser to grab underwear.

I went into the closet and closed the door while I put on my boy short panties, the Calvin Klein sport bra to match and a pair of sweatpants.

"My bad shawdy I didn't mean to scare you"

I came back out and put away the towel before grabbing a pair of plain black socks and slipping them on my feet.

I ruffled my hair in the towel that I had on my head then took it off and put it away as well.

I turned around to see Ayden looking at me. It wasn't in a perverted way. It was a look I've never gotten from anybody before so it made me nervous.

I looked away and walked over to the dresser and applied deodorant to my underarms before putting lotion on the parts of my body that were showing. 

I turned back around to Ayden who was now back to watching cartoons with Treasure who had her thumb in her mouth and the other hand in his curls.