Chapter 16

Royalty Wilson~ Royalty
We ordered room service and had breakfast come to our cabin because we were too lazy to get up and go out for breakfast.

That was about two hours ago now I'm in the process of getting Treasure and Myself ready for the pool.

Today we're at sea all day so I decided why not just go to the pool area. Neveah, Kevin and Jr are meeting me there.

Nena, Keisha and Josephine said they'd meet us there.

"Are you coming?" I asked Ayden who was laying in his back with his arm crossed over his face but he wasn't asleep.

He tilted his head up to look at me before he spoke.

"Yea, I'll meet y'all down there" he said before laying back in his previous position

I placed Treasure down with a nod.

"Ok"

I walked into the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit. Before throwing on a cover up over it.

When I was finished I went back out into the room and grabbed a tote bag that had extra diapers and wipes and then added two cans of sunscreen one for me and the other for treasure . I also packed two towels.

I stuck my feet into my PINK slides before stuffing taking Treasure's hand and started heading towards the door.

"Alright we're out"

He tilted his head up to look at me.

"Y'all said Nemo's reef right?" He asked for clarification.

I giggled then I spoke

"Yea, Nemo's Reef"

"What's funny?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"The name" I said causing him to shake his head at me.

"You're so goofy"

I just shrugged with a smile.

When I opened the door Treasure turned around to look at Ayden.

"Buh-bye" She said opening and closing her hand.

"Bye babydoll" he responded with a light chuckle.

After that we left the room and went into the elevator.

We rode it down to deck 11 where Nemo's Reef was and then walked over to the play area.

When we got there I placed the bag down on one of the lounge chairs then removed her sandals from her feet.

Since Nemo's Reef is an shaded play area I didn't bother with the sunscreen.

We walked over to Dory first

When Treasure got sprayed by the water it was if she didn't know what to do she turned around and looked at me wide eyed causing me to laugh.

After that she went and played in the water curtain.I put her on the little slide they had and watched her slide down that's when Neveah walked up with Kevin and Jr.