Chapter 13

Royalty Wilson~ Royalty
*3 Weeks Later*

Deja and I are in the living room eating snacks and talking.

Treasure's asleep upstairs and Ayden and the rest of the boys went out and said they'd be back, they had business to handle.

"So how long have you and Caleb been together?" I asked Deja as I opened a bag of hot fries.

"About to make five years.. we've been together since freshman year of high school" She said before popping a few sour patches in her mouth.

"Five years.. that's a long time" I said

"Exactly why he's stuck with me because I refuse to let all that time and energy go down the drain. We've legit been through hell and back but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world that's my baby" She said with a small smile

"Aww that's cute"

She laughed before she spoke.

"Yea but what about you, why aren't you and Ayden together?" She asked before eating some more of her candy.

I shrugged before I spoke.

"I don't know...He don't see me like that, that boy is grown he's not worried bout trying to date no high schooler" I said

She rolled her eyes before she spoke.

"And how do you feel?"

"I got a little crush on him but I mean who wouldn't, it's nothing major though" I said

Just as she was about to say something else Ayden walked in with the boys behind him.

"Crush on who?" He asked as he sat on the couch next to me and took some of my candy that was sitting in my lap.

"Uh, some boy I go to school with" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"You're lying but ok" He said before drinking some of my soda.

"Now who told you I wanted you to put your crusty lips on my drink" I said taking the bottle from his hand and playfully mugging him

"Girl stop playing with me, ain't nothing about my lips crusty" He said before licking them with a smile

Deja was on the opposite couch smiling at us then he caught her so he spoke.

"Deja why you smiling like that?" He asked causing everybody to look at her.

"Mhmn, Royalty knows"

I rolled my eyes and got up with a smile.

"And I won't tell"

Just as I was about to walk away to check on Treasure, Carter spoke up.

"Royalty you cooked?"

"Who I look like Betty Crocker or somebody?"

"No but you alwa.."

"Yes I cooked" I said cutting him off before he could finish

"See that's why I love you" he said getting up to hug me then walking to the Kitchen.

I went upstairs and grabbed Treasure because she was awake then went back downstairs.

Now all the boys were in the kitchen fixing themselves plates.

I shook my head at them before sitting Treasure down on the counter and fixing her some food as well and grabbing her a Capri-sun.

When she was finished eating I filled her sippy cup with water and gave it to her before placing her on my hip then walking back into the living room.