Chapter 8

Royalty Wilson ~ Royalty

I woke up for school but ended up not going because I wasn't really feeling good. I had a really bad headache and a fever. It's now 10:30 am and Mya and Treasure are both still asleep. Ayden left about two hours ago because he has classes to attend today. He also said something about running a few errands.

I got up and fixed myself a cup of tea then made oatmeal for Treasure and Mya if she wants some. When I finished I went upstairs and woke Treasure. When she was fully awake I placed her on my hip and brought her downstairs. I fed her then gave her a sippy cup filled with water.

I gave her time to digest her food before I brought her back upstairs and gave her a bath after I brushed her teeth. Afterward, I got her dressed in a Guns and Roses onesie that says "Sweet child o'mine" and a pair of grey socks.

When she was all situated I turned on the tv and put on cartoons before sitting her in the middle of the bed and placing pillows around her. While she was occupied I took that time to go take a shower and brush my teeth. I kept the bathroom door open so I'd be able to keep an eye on her as I did so. When I was showered and my teeth were brushed I left the bathroom and walked back into the room.

I got myself dressed in a pair of cotton shorts and a pullover hoodie with a pair of socks. I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water then made my way back upstairs.

As I was going up Mya was coming down.

"Good Morning"

"Good Morning, I made oatmeal there's some in the pot on the stove if you want"

"Thanks" She responded with a small smile.

I nodded in response then continued up the stairs when I made it back to the room I laid down next to Treasure and watched the cartoons with her. After about 30 minutes or so my phone lit up with a text from Ayden.

He was just checking in to see if I was feeling any better and just to see if Treasure and I needed anything.

I responded back by telling him that my headache isn't as bad as before but I still had a fever and that we were both fine and wasn't in need of anything.

He said he had one more stop to make before he'd come home so I just told him I'd see him when he gets here.

After another hour or so of watching cartoons Treasure and I ended up dozing off. About another 3 hrs go by and Treasure woke up then woke me up. Just then Ayden came home.

He picked up Treasure then sat on the bed and started bothering me to keep me awake because I was trying to go back to sleep.

"Wake up big head." he said flicking my bottom lip

"No Ayden, move." I said attempting to hit him with a pillow but he ended up blocking it.

"Get up I haven't seen your big head self all day, I missed Y'all." He said still bothering me as Treasure laid on his chest.

I opened one of my eyes to look at him before I spoke.

"Fine ugly, how was your day?" I asked still laying down but my eyes were open and my attention was focused on him.