Chapter 6

Royalty Wilson|Royalty
It's now Saturday morning and I'm In the process of getting both Treasure and myself ready for Ayden's nephew's birthday party.

We've already washed up so we just have to get dressed.

For Treasure I pulled out a pair of black jeans with a white polo shit and a pair of black Jordan's that Ayden bought her.

After laying her clothes out on the bed I walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans with a burgundy shirt from PINK along with a pair of burgundy Jordan's that Beast bought

Since I was only in a towel I dressed myself first.

A put on a black bra and panty set from pink before oiling my skin then I threw on my outfit. I also added a gold watch and a pair of gold bamboo earrings to accessories.

After I was fully dressed I got Treasure dressed then parted her hair down the middle before putting it into two puffs. I made sure to lay her baby hairs too before putting a bow on each puff.

When I was finished dressing her I parted my hair down the middle and brushed it before grabbing the small backpack Ayden bought Treasure and packing it.

I put in a set of change of clothes, extra diapers, a pack of wipes, a empty sippy cup and a toy that Ayden bought her. She already had a binkie in her mouth so I just clipped that on to her shirt.

I lifted her from the bed and we went downstairs and I just stuck some snacks in the bag just in case.

I also stuck my wallet and charger in there as well.

The gift I bought for the baby was already in Ayden's car so I didn't have to worry about that.

A few minutes later Ayden walks down stairs. We looked each other over and spoke at the same time

"Why're you trying to be like me?" We asked each other with a mug.

He was wearing a burgundy pullover,a pair of black ripped jean and the same shoes I was wearing.

"Man that's you peeking in my closet and stuff tryna match my fly, it's cool though" he said taking Treasure from my arms because she was reaching for him.

"Tink you're so fake" I said mugging her too. She just stared at me.

He looked at her and smiled I just rolled my eyes and walked away from the both of them.

He followed me out the door then locked it behind us before leading us down to where he was parked.

When we got to his car he opened the front door and allowed me to get in then closed it when I was situated.