Chapter 1

Royalty Wilson|Royalty
"Yo Royalty get the fuck up and clean this damn house, I swear you ain't gon ever amount to shit. The only thing you'll ever be good for is opening your legs." Was the first thing I heard as I woke up.

"Dumb hoe I know you hear me talking to you! Don't let me have to come up in that room." My mother Rhaine yelled from down the hall drunk and high as usual.

" I'm coming damn"  I yelled back the irritation sounding in my voice

Treasure's at the otherside of the bed knocked out. I checked my clock to see what time it was and it's only 6:00am.

"This lady must have lost her rabbit ass mind waking up this early and starting this bullshit." I said to myself aloud, grabbing a pair or pajama pants and throwing them on.

I walked out of my room to see Rhaine and her weird ass boyfriend sprawled out on the couch. There's empty beer cans and vodka bottles all on the floor, and three lines of coke on the coffee table.

Disgusted is an understatement for the feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I walked into the kitchen and the sink was piled up with hella dirty dishes, I guess she cooked last night.

I rolled my eyes and started to do the dishes. After about 15 minutes I was done and in the living room cleaning up their mess. The lines of crack were gone and so were they.

After 30 minutes of picking up trash, putting stuff back in it's place and vacuuming I was done cleaning.

It's now 7:00 A.M and I'm getting dressed for school.

I showered and brushed my teeth then threw on a plain black tee with a pair of jean shorts and my black chucks. I put my hair up in a simple hair ball on the top of my head and applied some Vaseline to my lips.

When I was finished getting dressed I woke Treasure up so I could give her a quick bath and get her dressed as well.

It's now 7:45 and I'm about to head out so I can go to school... Treasure comes to school with me because my school has a daycare.

My sophmore year I enrolled here because I had no one to watch Treasure while I'm at school, My mother sure as hell couldn't do it.

I grabbed my backpack and Treasure's Bag then headed out the door. There's a diner across from my school so I'll just stop there to get us some breakfast.

                                 ~

I dropped Treasure off at the school's daycare then headed to the otherside of campus over to my locker.

That's when I bumped into Aaliyah.

Aaliyah's the girl that all the guys want and who all the girls want to be, She's gorgeous. Only thing that makes her unattractive is her personality.

" Watch where you're going you dumb slut " I didn't even bother to say anything I just kept walking.

Everybody that was in the hallway started laughing. At one point I would get upset about it but now it's something that happens on a regularly, I've gotten used to it.

See everyone knows that Treasure is my daughter, So they'll call me all types of hoes and they all have their own theories of how she was conceived.

Shit someone even said I was trained and Treasure was the outcome. I never say anything because it's pointless, I know the truth and that's all that matters.