Chapter 29

Royalty Wilson|Royalty
Graduation and my party were about a month ago. Ever since then Ayden and I have been even closer than before.

Who would've thought that was even possible.

We've had sex a few times since then and since we've been having unprotected sex I decided to get the birth control shot to prevent any unwanted pregnancies.

"Lil bit you ready to go?"

Treasure was with Deja so Ayden decided we'd go out for dinner.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror before telling him yes.

I was wearing a knee-length denim skirt, a nude crop top with nude heels.

My makeup was just a simple natural beat and my hair was just my natural hair placed in a sleek ponytail going to the back

I followed Ayden down the stairs and out the door.

He locked it behind us then we rode the elevator down to the car. When we got there he opened the passenger side door allowing me to get in before he closed it and walked around to his side and got in.

When he was in the car he waited till his phone connected to the Bluetooth then selected a playlist before he put his phone in the cup holder and pulled off.

It took us about 45 minutes with all the traffic to get to the pier.

He found parking and paid for it then he held my hand as we walked to the Restaurant.

The name of it was The Capital Grille it was an upscale steakhouse.

We went in and waited behind two others to be seated.

The waitress placed menus before us before telling us she'd be back soon then walked away.

I looked over the menu mentally deciding what I wanted then I placed it off to the side.

I looked Ayden over as he was looking at his menu then a smile slowly crept up on my face.

When her realized I was looking at him he looked up at me matching my smile with his.

"What goofy?" He said making me giggle.

"You're just mad handsome," I said still smiling big.

He chuckled at my silliness before he spoke.

"Thank you"

Just then the waitress walked back over with a pen and a small notepad in hand.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. May I offer you something to drink?" she asked looking at me

"Water is fine thanks," I said giving her a small smile

"And for you sir?" She asked turning towards Ayden