Chapter 30

Malcolm in the MM

                                Royalty Wilson| Royalty
"Can you go grab milk, eggs, and cheese while I go over here to grab the snacks?" I asked Ayden as I placed fruits into the cart.

We were currently in Costco's grocery shopping for the house.

He nodded yes and walked off to the dairy section.

I went down the snack aisle and started grabbing the things that were on the list I had on my phone.

As I was tiptoeing to reach the box of Takis someone walked up behind me and grabbed them for me.

I turned around to say thank you and who I saw caused me to freeze from shock.

I haven't seen him in over a year. I was hoping I'd never run into him again.

"Damn baby I haven't seen you in forever. Heard you had a baby, I guess it's true huh?" Malcolm said taking a glance at Treasure before smirking down at me.

I just stared back at him not saying anything.

"She looks so much like me," He said reaching for Treasure which caused her to reach for me from the cart.

That's when I regained the strength to move.

I pushed him away from my baby and grabbed her from the cart.

He chuckled

"You don't think she should get to know her father?"

I drew my head back and looked at him as if he had two heads.

"Father? She doesn't have one." I said

"So what am I?"

"A rapist," I said in a duh tone.

"Aye lower yo voice," He said stepping closer to me as a couple walked down the aisle.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"What scared the world will know the truth?"

"You enjoyed that shit just as much as I did," He said

"What part of my begging and pleading indicated that I enjoyed it? Was it the stop? Was it the tears?" I asked sarcastically

I was beginning to get upset.

"Admit it, you fell in love with me. That's why you kept our baby" He said smirking again.

Oh, this nigga on a whole nother level of delusional.

"There's no our. I kept MY baby for reasons I don't need to explain to you" I said before trying to walk off but he grabbed my wrist causing me to look back at him.

"You know this ain't over til I say it's over, right?"

Just then Ayden walked down the aisle and placed the items I asked him to grab into the cart.

"We good bruh?" He asked looking at Malcolm who still had a hold on my wrist.

He looked from me to Ayden then licked his bottom lip with a smirk before he spoke.

"Yea bruh, we good," He said as he released his hold on my wrist.

"Royalty," He said with a slight nod looking in my eyes before he walked away.

That's when I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

'You aight?" Ayden asked looking me over.

I nodded yes before placing treasure back in the cart then we went ahead and finished our grocery shopping.

When we were done we went ahead to get checked out and made our way to the car.

I strapped Treasure into her seat then helped Ayden pack the groceries into the back of the car.

When we were finished we got in and made our way home.

Ayden Graham|Beast
"So who was that back at the store?" I asked Royalty

She locked her phone and placed it in her lap before she spoke.

"That was Malcolm," She said in a tone of distaste

In reality, I already knew who he was, I've been looking for him but he hasn't been around I guess he finally decided to come back into town.

"Oh, word? What he had to say?"

"A whole bunch of bullshit about how Treasure need her 'father' in her life and how I fell in love with him which is the reason I decided to keep my baby in the first place then he said some shit about how this ain't over until he says it's over" she said rolling her eyes.

"That nigga weird as hell talking about some love," I said shaking my head.

I was mentally planning to pay him a visit before he decides to skip town again.

"Yea but I was just kinda thrown off guard for a second because that's the first I've seen him since you know..." she said trailing off.

"Yea well you don't got nothing to worry about. You and babydoll safe" I said which earned me a small smile from her.

We continued to talk about various things until we made it back to the house.

I took treasure out of her seat then grabbed some of the bags while royalty grabbed the rest.

When we made it upstairs and inside I helped her to pack out the groceries then I went upstairs to shower and change. When I came back down I saw Royalty prepping to make dinner.

Babydoll was in the living room watching cartoons with a bowl of cut grapes and strawberries in front of her.

"You're leaving?" Royalty asked with a frown as she looked over my all black and red attire.

"Yea ma, I got some business I gotta handle. I'll be back soon though" I said.

I now had my arms wrapped around her and she was looking up at me.

"You said that the last time and didn't make it home until 5 something," She said still frowning

I chuckled a bit then spoke.

"I promise I'll be back no later than 2, fix your face," I said flicking her bottom lip

"Fine, just be safe," She said

"Always, gimme some love," I said looking down at her.

She tipped toed to kiss me then I released her and grabbed my keys so I could leave the apartment.

I made sure to lock the door behind me.

I rode the elevator down to the car garage then hopped in my car and made my way to the main warehouse.

I'm meeting Devin and the twins there.

I got rounds and some paperwork to handle then a meeting and then there's somebody we gotta go see.
--------------------------------------------------------
Finally updating. I've been gone these past two weeks my apologies. There's a follow-up chapter to this that'll i'll post later on today.

--Dymond💕