Chapter 18

Royalty Wilson~Royalty
It's now the last day of the cruise and we're on sea all day. Currently I'm laying here with my head on Ayden's chest while he sleeps with his arms wrapped around me.

I just woke up from a nap not even 5 minutes ago.

Treasure is with Ms. Helena. She took her and the other kids downstairs where they got princess and pirate makeovers. She's Keeping then until tomorrow morning when we go for breakfast and get ready to get off the ship.

Tonight Ayden, Neveah, Natasha, Nena, Layah, Tremain, Keisha, Naomi, Josephine and I are supposed to be going to Evolution. A night club they have aboard the ship.

Since it's the last night Neveah suggested we went. We went to a club two days ago on the island while we were in Honduras and we had a lot of fun, that's why she suggested it.

As of right now though I had nothing to do and I was bored. We've done pretty much everything on the ship over these last 6 days.

We visited Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Honduras and now we're on our way back home.

I can say this trip is honestly the most fun I've had in a while.

Ayden's family all treat me like family so it's always good vibes when we're all together.

I looked up at Ayden and he was completely knocked out.

I was bored so I decided to wake him up.

"Ayden" I said poking his lip.

He didn't even stir.

"Ayden" I said again reaching up to mess with his beard.

He only pulled me closer to him.

I started messing with his nose and ears.

"Royalty stop" He croaked, the sleep evident in his voice.

I'm sure I could've melted just from the sound of his sleepy voice.

"But I'm bored" I whined with my bottom lip poked out a little.

He peaked a eye open at me then closed it right back.

"Stop pouting" He mumbled you could tell he was going back to sleep

I huffed and unwrapped his arms from around me so I could get up.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

I shrugged while I spoke.

"I don't know, I'm about to find something to do" I said

"Take your phone with you"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it off the little table along with my room key.

"Yes father" I said as I slipped my feet in my slides then walked out the door.

I ended up going upstairs to the room Nena, Layah, Naomi and Natasha shared.

When I knocked on the door Layah opened it to let me in.

"Hey girl" They all said as I walked into the room.

"What's popping?" I asked as I sat on the couch that was on the opposite side of the room.

"Girl nothing. These hoes are trying to figure out what they want to wear tonight and keep complaining about not having any clothes when they have suitcases filled with shit that still has tags on em" Nena said rolling her eyes as she watched Natasha and Naomi dig through their suitcases.