Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 11

Lloyd

"Babe, I have to go to the bathroom again." I called out to Jas. Not being able to move around on my own is nerve wrecking.

"You know you really can handle this yourself." She said rolling her eyes.

"Now you heard what the doctor said. No pressure. Quit playing, you know you miss him." I said as I pulled up my pants.

"Nope. I'm perfectly fine without him." She said as she helped me back into her bed. While she was cleaning up the dishes I used, I touched her stomach as she froze and looked at me.

"I can't believe you're pregnant again and keeping the baby." I spoke.

"I know." She said.

"I know we ain't together anymore, but I wanna just let you know that I'm always here for you. No matter what we going through." I said after putting the TV on mute.

"I know Lloyd. I know you're trying to get my loyalty and trust back, but don't do things for just me. Change starts with you before anything." She said. I know exactly what she means by that. She wants me to get out the game. Not til I find this nigga and finish him off.

"I want to meet this girl." She said out of nowhere. I sighed as I put my head down. "I'm not playing Lloyd. I wanna know who it is you HAD to cheat on me with. This bitch has kids by you and I wanna know who she is."

"That ain't gon happen." I said twisting up my face.

"Why is that?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Cause it ain't. Why the fuck should it matter who she is? She don't mean shit to me." I said looking at her.

"I swear I can kill you right now."

"Leave her out this shit Jas. I don't wanna talk about her." I sighed.

"Well I do! If you want this here relationship, you better bring her ass out here so I can know who the hell she is." She said walking out the room. Why she wanna meet her? This would've been cool if all this never happened. I grabbed my phone and decided to call Janae to schedule a time for us to meet up.

"Hello?" She answered as I sat there silent. "I thought I would never get a call from you." She said as I sat in silence. "Say something."

"What you want me to say?"

"Why did you do it? Why have me sit here thinking that you were a working man?"

"I don't know."

"Whatever." She said low enough for me to hear. "What you want?" She then asked.

"I need you to bring the kid and come down here."

"For what?" She questioned.

"I can't travel."

"Why is that?"

"I just can't. I'll set up a flight and all that other shit that you need later." I said.

"What the fuck is this?" She asked.

"I'll call you later." I said before hanging up. I grabbed my crutches and went out into the living room.

"What are you doing up? Jas asked coming out the kitchen.

"Scheduling this meet and greet you wanna have."

"I don't want to have it, it needs to happen." She said as I sat down. "I need to get you your medicine." She mumbled going to the kitchen.

"Why do you think this needs to happen?"