Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 22

Lloyd

Alisha 😘😎: Who tf is that bitch you were kissing in the mall?

I absolutely had no explanation for it, to top it off. A picture was sent with it too. Fuck!

"The fuck you talking bout?" I asked Alisha as I walked into her house.

"I saw you kissing her! Who the hell is she?!"

"Who is she?" I questioned. "I don't know what you talking bout?" I said as I walked to the couch.

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" She said crossing her arms over her chest. "I knew I was making a mistake messing with you." She said as I looked at her crazy.

"You wasn't saying that shit when I had yo ass up against the wall though!" I said looking at her like she was stupid.

"Whatever nigga!"

"You need to kill this bullshit!" I said standing up.

"Where the hell you think you're going?!" She questioned me. The fuck is this?

"Drop this shit Alisha, or I'll gladly take my ass somewhere else!" I said looking at her.

"You do have somebody else?" She questioned more herself.

"What makes you woman think shit like this?" I questioned more to myself. Alisha then stormed off to her room and collapsed on her bed, breaking down crying. If I ain't bring my ass over here, I could've avoided all of this. Jas sure as hell would't be this damn dramatic. Her ass would be ready to whoop a nigga ass.

"You told me you were different." She said after she had stopped crying.

"I'ma just be honest with yo ass." I sighed. "I'm feeling you Lisha, I really am. As we started to link up, my ex decided to give me another chance. I'm only telling you this because I care about you." I said as she looked at me. I couldn't read what her facial expression meant, it had me confused and a little worried.

"You mean to tell me, that that bitch you kissed in that mall, is your ex?" She said looking at me crazy. Before you know it, her fist were flying to my chest. I ain't even do anything to stop her, I just let her. "You got some nerves bring yo ass around here!" She said continuing to hit me in my chest.

"Stop it Lisha." I said grabbing her hands. She tried to escape my grip. "Just stop it!" I said as she looked at me. "Come here." I sighed but she didn't budge. "Stop resisting me." I said as I grabbed her.

"Why you ain't be real with me?" She asked.

"Cause I was scared I was gon lose you." I said.

"If you're scared to lose me, what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Do you still love her?" She asked me.

"All honesty?" I questioned.

"You do?"

"Somewhat." I said. "But that don't mean that I ain't feeling you any less or more."

"Are you saying you love me?"

"I think so." I said.

*

After leaving Alisha's, things became different. We made it clear that we didn't want to lose each other. She then said because of that she didn't want to battle over me with Jas and also wanted me to be apart of Anthony's life, so she basically sidelined herself. Now I ain't gotta worry about her always being on my back. When I walked into Jas' apartment she was all over me. Taking my clothes off and some more.