Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 21

Lloyd

"Damn Lloyd, I'm blowing up your phone and you ignore me?" Alisha fussed at me.

"My bad babe." I yawned rubbing my neck.

"Are you on your way here?"

"Yeah. You need something?"

"Some flour." She said.

"Aight. I'll see you in a minute." She said as I hung up my phone from my watch. These females want too much. After stopping by the store and getting some things, I headed to Alisha's. When I walked in, she was all up on me. One thing about Alisha, she clingy as hell. I don't mind it sometimes, but half the time a nigga be wanting their space.

"Wassup?" I asked her after she kissed my ear.

"I missed you."

"You just want some." I said smirking.

"Maybe." She smiled.

"Where's Mateo?"

"He's in bed." She said pulling me to the room.

"Damn girl." I said laughing at how aggressive she was being. It was turning ya boy on tho. Then she had her little freaky slow jams playing. Had that Love Like Honey by Pretty Ricky playing, making the mood better.

*

After dinner, things got a little carried away. I don't even know what to think at the moment. My mind was spinning and I was loving it. She had me feeling some type of way, others might say we moving too fast, but they don't know about us and what we do.

"Damn Lisha." I groaned as I started thrusting a little faster. Hearing her moans in my ear just made me want to pleasure her even more.

"Right there!" She moaned out as I hit her spot. "Yes!" She grabbed my head as I sucked and nibbled on her neck. She tightened her legs around my waist signifying she was almost there. I'ma give her what she wants tho. As her release came she bit her lip to keep from waking up Mateo. 'She lasted longer this time.' I thought as she pulled my face to hers and started nibbling on my lip before pecking them a few times and then turning and grabbing her pillow drifting off to sleep. I took a shower and then made sure Alisha was cool before I left out her place, turning off all lights and locking all the doors. I went to my house and packed a few clothes and chilled at the house, smoked a blunt or two before I went to Jasmine's. It was about 2 am when I decided to head over to Jas'. Walking in, it was dark. When I got in the room, I heard Jas' music playing lowly. I took off my shirt, pants and shoes before getting bed with her. She shifted a little before she rolled into me. Looking at me, she touched my face, running her hands across it. Then she kissed my nose. She knows I hate that shit, but at the same time she don't care. Even though I got Alisha on the side and I mess around with a lot of females, my heart will always belong to Jasmine. She been holding me down since day 1. One day I know I will be able to do right by her, but now ain't the time. I just hope nothing happens for her to find out.

"Jas, gone." I said. She been messinh with me ever since she woke up, a nigga tired.

"Get your tired ass up!" She said hitting me with a pillow and laughing.

"What you want?" I groaned.

"Let's go to the mall." She said as I sighed into the pillow.

"Can you give me like 2 more hours of sleep?" I asked.

"Lloyd, get up." She said throwing a pillow at me. I finally got up, feeling like shit. I was relaxing in the bed when Jas came out in a towel.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmmmmm." I said as she giggled. "Hey lil mama, why don't you come here?"

"What for?" She smirked

"I wanna show you something."

"Lloyd, don't nobody got time to be messing with your freaky ass right now."

"Your body is saying different." I said as she rolled her eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom and handled my business. Then after decided to mess with Jas.

"Lloyd, touch my booty one more time." She said looking at me through the mirror.

"I'll do anything to that ass." I said as she slapped my chest.

"Quit!" She said laughing turning to face me.

"Girl, quit playing with me then." I said before kissing on her neck while my hands roamed her body. I heard a moan slip out from her mouth as I put her on the counter. "I see I got something you want." I stepped back smirking.

"Hurry up before I change my mind." She tried to mumble.

"You know he's all your's once he's out." I said as I inched him in. She gasped as if it was her last breath while digging her nails in my arms.

"Shh. Shh. Shh." I said as her moans started to get a little loud.

"Just fuck me." She said as she tightened her arms around me. Soon her moans were uncontrollable and next thing you know.

"Daddy, why you hurting Mommy?" Ant asked as Jas put her face into my chest.

"Daddy not hurting Mommy. Daddy just hugging Mommy because she likes hugs." I said coming up with the stupidest excuse that came to mind.

"Anthony baby, go to your room please for Mommy." Jas said as she looked at me. I pulled myself out as Jas kept eye balling me.

"Did that just happen?" I questioned.

"This is all your fault." She said.

"How?"

"You always find a way to seduce me."

"For real babe? You be seducing me all the time. I mean just look at you." I said as she mugged me. "Besides you the one that said 'Just fuck me." I said trying to imitate her.

"Shut up and get dressed while I shower. I'm so embarrassed. My 4 year old son caught his Mom and Dad having sex." She sighed shaking her head. That is something to be a little worried about, and the fact that I ain't get a chance to bust last night or just now.

*

"Got my nails done, got my hair done. I'm feeling good." Jas said as we walked around the mall.

"Can we go to the food court?" I asked.

"I told you to eat earlier." Jas said.

"I wasn't hungry then." I said sighing and walking off.

"Babe. Babe. Babe." She called after me as I stopped and looked at her. "Come on." She said as she grabbed my hand. I looked at her and then Ant. "Can I get my kiss?" She then asked. I looked down at her again before pecking her lips.

"You hungry Ant?" I asked him as he shook his head. He was getting grumpy and sleepy. We've been out all damn day anyways.

"Babe, can we just come shopping again tomorrow?" I asked. I really wasn't feeling being in this mall anymore.

"Fine." She huffed. "Let me go use the bathroom first."

As Jas was driving back to her house, I got a text from Alisha that made me shit myself.

Alisha 😘😎: Who tf is that bitch you were kissing on in the mall?

**********************************
One word: CAUGHT! Wonder what will happen next. Especially if Jas so happens to find out.

Comment

Comment

Comment

& Vote!

Bornsinna 😇👑