Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 2

Thou shall not run these streets

Thou shall not hit the clubs

Every night of the week

Looking for some groupie love

-----------------------------------------------

"A lot of you niggas need to learn how to keep y'all shit consistent. There's gonna be some changes going on. We are NOT gonna be them niggas that live off this shit." Luther said, "Business is only going up. So if you down with getting money and pulling off jobs, I suggest you step your game up." He said before drinking his liquor. "Meeting dismissed." He said before pulling me to his office. "Goldie. How you doing boy?"

"I'm cool. How's things over here going?"

"Bad." He shook his head. "We in a Turf War with some niggas. They tryna fuck up my operations and shit."

"Who are these niggas?" I asked.

"They names are Clarence and Marcus. Brothers that are running with the Bloods."

"I think I heard of them niggas before. My homie went down in the pin for trying to take them out." I said looking at the pictures of these niggas.

"I want you to take them out."

"Take them out? These niggas bound to have security up the ass." I said.

"100 G's each if you kill them both."

"$200,000?" I questioned.

"You the only one I can trust to get the job done." He said as I was thinking. "You are like a son to me. Hell, you feel like apart of me. I wouldn't give you this job if I didn't think you could do it." He said.

"I'll do it." I said.

"That's music to my ears." He chuckled. "I'll have Rob set up the plans and get everything you will need."

"Aight."

*

"So what you mean you thinking about getting out?" Said Stacey, Luther's nephew. We been boys since we were in the 1at grade. I consider him my brother since we had eachothers backs for a long ass time.

"Jas wants me out." I said.

"You letting her call the shots?" He looked at me.

"When it comes to my family and shit, I gotta think about it man." I said as he turned his attention back to the stripper in front of us.

"She got your ass by the balls." Stacey said lighting up a blunt.

"She ain't got me by nothing."

"I told all 3 of my baby mommas the same thing, if they can't handle me running the streets and shit then fuck it." Stacey is basically one of those niggas who just known for fucking anything with a pussy. He got 4 kids and 3 baby mommas. He considers himself a pimp cause he got this janky ass pick up line that he uses for the dumb ass hoes that get with him anyway.

"Yeah man. I'll holla at you later." I said dapping him and leaving out. We was always at the club after we do a little job or something of that sort. Tonight was just one of them nights. Had a few drinks and needed one of my boys to hear me out about this. I got home and went up the stairs to get to my door. Before I could put the key in to unlock the door, Jasmine swung the door open.

"What up baby?" I walked in.

"Really Lloyd? It's damn near 3 in the morning." She tried to be quiet.

"I was out with Stacey chill." I said walking to the bedroom stripping out my clothes.

"There's always something that happens when Stacey is around too." She said hot on my heels.