Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 17

Lloyd

"Yeah right there man."

"Damn Goldie. I can't believe you doing this." Percy said.

"You shocked this the first time I'm in your chair or the fact that I'm cutting my hair?"

"I never thought you would cut this off mayne." He said as he lined me up and put on the finishing touches.

"Trying something new. After I leave here, I'm gonna get a new tattoo."

"Of what my nigga?"

"Guns n roses." I simply said.

"Yo ass. Should've known you was gon get some shit like that." He laughed.

"How much I owe you?" I stood up and brushed my hair.

"Just give me $20." He said. I handed him $30.

"Left you a little tip breh." I said walking out.

"Later Goldie!" Everybody said to me as I left out the barbershop. I then headed to my homie that works at a tattoo parlor.

"Bout time yo ass showed up!" Mitchell said as I walked through the front door.

"Man, all this takes time." I said.

"You talking a new tattoo?" He asked dapping me up.

"Yeah."

"Where at?" He asked as I pulled my hoodie off. "Oh shit! You cut off yo hair my nigga?!" He asked examining my new look.

"Yeah man."

"I never thought you would cut that shit off man. So where you want this tat?"

"On the back of my head." I said as he looked at me crazy.

"Come on Goldie. You ain't them crazy ass white people." He said.

"Nah, that's cause I'm Goldie. Hook me up."

"Aight man." He sighed. "Only because you my boy." He said.

*

When I got back to the house, Jas was cooking food in the kitchen and washing clothes.

"You've been gone all day." She said before pecking my lips.

"I was just out and about. Taking care of some business and looking for a job."

"Hmm." She said.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Chicken, green beans, corn bread and rice."

"Mmmm. Sounds good. I'ma go shower and be right out." I said before kissing her cheek and disappearing to the room. First I made sure the house was secured. Ever since I saved Jasmine from that nigga, he's been trying to take her back. He ain't getting nothing but an ass whooping if he don't stop. After my shower, I put on some shorts and went to the kitchen.

"Plates right here." She said turning to me.

"Oh my God, Lloyd! What you do to your hair?" She asked.

"I cut it."

"I can see." She said. "Why?"

"Cause I wanna try something new." I said grabbing the plate and walking to the table.

"Please don't tell me that you have a tattoo on your head?" She said.

"Babe relax." I laughed.

"Lloyd, you got a tattoo on your skull." She said.

"Yeah and?"

"Don't you think that's a little crazy?"

"I put some thought into it." I said eating some green beans.

"You got guns n roses on the back of your head?"

"Yes." I put my fork down. "Can you relax? It's just a tattoo." I said.

"Why'd you get it? And don't say you were trying something new." She said.

"I got it for a symbolic reason."

"That is?"

"The guns stands for, my hard side. I'm hardcore, running the streets and all that has me not scared of anything. The roses, that's basically my soft side. Things only you and my kids see." I said. "I can show you this other one too."

"What one?" She asked as I showed her my tat on my chest. "You got my name on you." She smiled. "Copy cat." She said referring to the tattoo she has of my name over her heart.

"I try not to be." I laughed as she straddled me while kissing on me.

**************************
Just a filler chapter. Had to post something for you guys! Wish I could post a pic of that tattoo, but you guys probably have all seen it, so no need right?

Comment

Comment

Comment

& Vote!