Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 19

Lloyd

After being in the hospital for about a good 2 weeks, they finally let me go home. Jas said she only helping me out because I need it.

"Did you take your medicine today?" Jas asked walking in my room and picking up laundry.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Your therapist will be here to pick you up in about an hour." She said walking out. She has been really moody, one minute she crying about how she almost lost me and then next she hates my guts. I grabbed my crutches and went to the bathroom. Therapist said I should stay on the crutches until we get my leg and knee strong again. It's been 2 months, what could possibly go wrong?

"Okay Lloyd, we're gonna start in the pool. Did you bring your shorts?" My therapist Alisha asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good." She smiled. She was beautiful. Light skin, nice brown hair and some dimples to show off too. Them nice pretty white teeth and those nice brown eyes that you could get lost in. Let's not talk about her booty tho.

"Do you feel okay doing this work out?"

"Yeah I feel fine." I said.

"Any stiffness or pain?"

"Just a little soreness in the knee cap."

"That's normal." She said as she held on to my knee. "So Lloyd, tell me about yourself." She said. I knew she wanted to know me.

"What you wanna know?" I shrugged.

"Why is an attractive guy like yourself in this predicament?"

"I got jumped some time back and I honestly couldn't tell you when."

"Your doctor told me you were in a coma for almost 2 months."

"Yeah."

"Well, everything will be back to the way they were in no time."

"What can I know about you?" I asked.

"Well, you see what I do for a living. I have a 2 year old son and he's all that matters to me." She said.

"You have a son? I'm shocked." I chuckled.

"Yeah. What about you? Got any kids?"

"I have a son. That's about it."

"How old is he?"

"He'll be 5 next month."

"Awwwww. I bet he looks just like you." She said.

"You wanna go out to lunch?"

"I don't mix business with pleasure Lloyd." She smiled.

"Well, it just became more than business." I said. "Just as friends. You seem chill and relaxed."

*

I guess Alisha took my invite a little more than what it was, leaving her house I felt some kind of way.

"I got work." Jas said to me as I picked up the phone.

"Okay?"

"The car broke down, I need a ride."

"What time?"

"9:00 like always." She said before hanging up. Her and these damn attitudes. I got dressed and grabbed the keys leaving to Jas' apartment and then to her job.

"Bye Ant. Mommy loves you." She said as Anthony gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Mommy." He said.