Player's Prayer ~ Chapter 18

Lloyd

"Damn Jas. When did your booty get so big?" I asked looking at her as she was cleaning up the kitchen.

"Don't start this Lloyd." She laughed.

"Start what ma? Why don't you come over here?" I asked as she looked at me smiling.

"I know what you're tryna do Lloyd. Not now." She said pushing my hands away from her.

"Woman come on." I said playing with her booty.

"Stop Lloyd." She laughed swatting my hands away.

"It's just so big. I'm in awe." I said still playing with it.

"Lloyd move for I punch you." She said trying to hold a straight face.

"Feeling on yo booty. Your boooo-ooooty. Booo-hooooty. Boooooo booooo booooooty." I said tryna imitate R. Kelly.

"Shut up stupid." She laughed. "So ugly." She said looking at me.

"But you in love with my ugly ass." I said before pecking her lips.

"Something like that." She said pulling away as I mugged her.

"Cold hearted babe." I said.

"You know I'm messing with you." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. "Bend down nigga. You know I'm short." She said standing on her tip toes.

"My bad babe." I chuckled as she pecked my lips multiple times. "You know we the same height when we lay down tho."

"You just want me in that room huh?"

"Hell yeah!" I said keeping my voice down.

"Well you just gon have to wait til I'm done cleaning this kitchen."

"This kitchen can wait." I said. Jas knows that when I want sex, I'll literally drop anything to get right to it.

"Chill out babe." She laughed.

"So you gon leave me waiting?" I asked.

"I'm almost done." She laughed again as I groaned.

*

I woke up to Jas straddling me. She had just got out the shower and was playing Bandz A Make Her Dance by August Alsina.

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you. Baby what can I do for you?" She sung to me. I smirked as she got up. "Good morning my love." She walked back into the bathroom.

"Morning." I smiled grabbing my phone and looking at it. I had messages from Janae on instagram. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I read them. I looked up at Jas as she walked out the room. The fuck this bitch want now? Then I felt small hands on my back.

"Hey Lil Mama." I said locking my phone. "Wassup?" I picked her up tossing her in the air. God did bless me with a-

"Lloyd" I heard repeatedly as I opened my eyes. I then realized that all that was a dream. I had all these tubes in my nose and mouth and was wondering what was going on.

"You're up." Jas said coming over to me stopping me from pulling on the tubes. "Thank God." She sighed as she pushed a button. What the hell was going on?  Then a nurse came in and started unhooking the tubes from me.

"How long was he out?" Jas asked as the nurse looked at a clipboard.

"Almost 2 months."

"Everything should be okay with him right?"

"He's going to need physical treatment but he should be back to himself one day." The nurse said as Jas looked at me. Then it all hit me. The night of the shooting, I remember blacking out and the rest just must've been me dreaming or something. Probably saw the future and some more.

*****************************

All that ain't really happen tho son lol. Lloyd was in a coma guys... Some of the stuff in the POV's were true tho...

Comment

Comment

Comment

& Vote!