Ellis ~ Genderbent

In this one, everyone on the team is genderbent, including you. (Female!Ellis x Male!Reader)

Ellie (Ellis) was ranting about something none of you were listening to. The others weren't listening because she wouldn't stop talking and they discovered that if you told her to stop, she'd be yapping the next minute anyway. You weren't listening because you were admiring her from your place behind her.

Her wavy brown hair was in pigtails with a blue cap on her head; her figure was in the shape of an hourglass and just by looking at her arms you could tell she had strength. She had told all of you she was a mechanic and as proof coveralls were on her lower half. A yellow shirt with the word Bullshifters was on her top.

Nicole (Nick) bumped you and nodded in Ellie's direction. "How much you wanna bet she won't shut up until we get to the next safe room?" Nic, something you occasionally called her to annoy her, appeared all business but she had mentioned some things she'd done that only a conwoman would do. She wore a white pencil skirt and a business blue top with a white formal coat. Her lipstick was red and she reapplied every day. How she still had that stuff you weren't sure.

"Well at least she's not thinking about how bad our circumstances are," you shrugged.

"But she's reminding me," she scoffed. "Why couldn't I be in Las Vegas?"

"What are you two talking about?" Richard (Rochelle) approached, gripping his gun at his side so he wasn't pointing it at anyone. He was dressed in a pink shirt of some band you didn't recognize with his dark hair cut short and boots on his feet. He was slim, probably slimmer than all of you.

"Ellie," you answered.

"Does she know that our ears are bleeding?" Richard groaned.

"I could go talk to her," you offered. Nicole nearly shoved you towards the female you all were talking about.

"Go then, nothing's holding you back," her eyes left you to sweep the area. You shot Richard a nervous expression and he put his hand on your shoulder.

"It's ok, you won't mess up."

"That's not the problem, I'm worried they'll figure it out," you gestured to Nicole and Coach (...Coach [I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything!]). Coach was dressed just like her name: a coach. If you had to take a guess at what sport she coached you'd have to say football.

"They already know," he said bluntly.

"What?!"

"Shh!" He slapped his hand over your mouth as everyone's gaze landed on you. You both waited for them to go back to what they were doing, and once they did, you spoke in whispers. Ellie had stopped talking after your outburst so you could be heard much more easily now by the others.

"Great, now I don't have a reason to talk to her," you groaned. Richard rolled his eyes.

"You don't need a reason, just go," his words were encouraging but not enough to give you assurance that it would go as smoothly as you wanted. "She won't think anything's out of the ordinary, she's naïve. You have nothing to worry about."

"I'm gonna do it," you breathed in and out to steel yourself. Richard smiled, but when you didn't increase your speed to catch up with Ellie, he rose an expectant eyebrow. "I can do it."

"Just go you idiot," he put a hand on your back and pushed you so you had to up your speed. You were beside Ellie the next second. At first you said nothing and she didn't know you were there, but then you cleared your throat and opened your mouth.

"Hi (Y/N)!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Ellie," you blushed lightly as you scratched the back of your neck.