Jealousy and Worry

~4 years later~

Jimin's POV...

"Eomma!" I yell as I run to him. He stops cooking dinner and looks down at me. "What is it?" He asks worriedly.

"Yoongi hyung said that he would shave Taehyung's head if he ever came back to this house!" I say and cross my arms. He sighs.

"Yoongi is just kidding," he says. "I promise that he won't hurt Taehyung. Get ready for dinner, your father will be home soon."

I sigh and go back upstairs. "You're such a tattletale," Yoongi says.

"Why do you hate Taehyung? He's my best friend," I say.

"Because you're my little brother not his," Yoongi says and crosses his arms. "I'm supposed to your best friend."

My big brother was actually jealous? I'm not sure if I believe him.

"Are you two fighting again?" Jungkook asks as he comes out of his room. Kookie hates it when Yoongi and I fight.

"No," Yoongi says and walks away.

"I like Taehyung!" Jungkook yells and grabs my arm. "He's funny." He laughs and I smile at him.

"Eomma said to get ready for dinner," I tell him. He nods and walks away.

I wish Yoongi didn't hate Taehyung.

Namjoon's POV...

"I'm home!" I call as I shut the door behind me.
"Daddy!" Jungkook calls and comes running down the stairs. I smile and pick my youngest son up as he giggles. "You have tomorrow off right daddy?" He asks and I smirk. "Actually daddy has a surprise," I say and carry him to the dinning room. Jimin and Yoongi are sitting across from the table.

"They're having a staring contest," Jungkook says. "I'm pretty sure Yoongi hyung is winning." I set Jungkook down as Jin comes in with dinner.

"I have great news~" I say as I smile at him. "I don't have tomorrow off, I have all of next week off."

Jin smiles widely. "That is great news," he says and kisses my cheek.

"Aww~" Jungkook smiles.

"Gross!" Yoongi and Jimin say at the same time. The quit their staring contest to look at us in disgust.

"Oh really?" Jin raises an eyebrow. He grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me in for a deep kiss. I close my eyes and I hear Yoongi and Jimin pretending to gag, and Jungkook keeps giggling.

After dinner, Jin and I do the dishes with Jungkook who always wants to help us. Jin says that the reason why Jungkook is so nice is because he didn't get corrupted by Yoongi.

I put the kids to bed and go to our bedroom. I see Jin laying on the bed in lingerie. I shut the door and lock it. "Well this is a nice surprise," I say and smirk. "May I ask why?"

"It's a thank you gift," he says and I walk closer to the bed. "For not abandoning me or our family."

I frown and climb on top of him. "Why would I ever do that?"

"I was just scared that you would become one of those guys who get obsessed over work-"

I laugh a little and cup his cheek. "Baby," I say and look into his eyes. "You and the kids are way more important than work. You and the kids are the most important things in the world to me. I'll always make sure to spend time with you, so please don't worry that silly little head of yours."

Jin smiles and blushes. "Okay," he whispers. "Can you reassure me though~?"

"Oh," I smirk and put my hand on his hip. "I can reassure you all night long~"

Jin's POV...

"Eomma," Jungkook says with a frown. "What happened to your neck?" Dammit Namjoon.

"Ah," I say and sit him down on the couch. "Don't worry about it. Hey Taehyung is coming over today, so can you spend something with Yoongi?"

"But Yoongi is mean..." he says and crosses his arms.

"I'll buy you some ice cream," I say and he smiles.

"Okay!" Jungkook says and jumps off the couch. "Yoongi hyung~!"

The doorbell rings and I go answer the door. Chanyeol and Taehyung are standing there. "Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asks. As if on cue Jimin comes running to the door.

"Tae!" He exclaims and tackles his friend in a hug. I smile at them and look up at Chanyeol, he doesn't seem very happy.

Jimin and Taehyung go to the backyard to play and I lead Chanyeol to the kitchen.

"I'm really worried about Baekhyun," Chanyeol says.

"Why?" I ask, frowning.

"He keeps saying that he's tried all the time and he's been really sick lately," Chanyeol says.

"Are you sure that he's not pregnant?" I ask and his eyes go wide.

"You think that he could be?" He asks and I shrug.

"It's possible," I say.

"I see that you're getting along with Namjoon very well," Chanyeol teases and I blush. I'm really going to have to talk to Namjoon about leaving love bites all over my body, especially in visible places.

~~~~~~~~~~
Awwww, I didn't want this chapter to be incredibly long so it ends here. Don't worry I'll update soon! PS. This was Jin's lingerie.😉

😉