What To Do

Jimin's POV...

"What the actual fuck were you thinking?" Yoongi snaps at me. He brought me back home., and mom and dad wanted to yell at me, but didn't since I'm in heat. Yoongi got me medicine and now he's lecturing me...

"I wasn't..." I mumble. "I can't even remember what happened."

"Even I didn't even get in that much in trouble," Yoongi says with a sigh. "I'm not going to yell at you... You'll get plenty of that from mom and dad later." My eyes start to water, and I can't hold back the tears.

"Jimin..." Yoongi frowns. "Please don't cry... It'll be okay..."

"No it's not!" I cry. "Yoongi... I slept with someone, a stranger..." Yoongi's eyes go wide.

"Holy shit," Yoongi gasps. "Jimin..." I cry harder and roll away from him. I can't. I just can't. 

"You could be-"

"I know!" I snap at him and continue to sob. He rubs my back softly.

"I'll be back," Yoongi says with a sigh and gets up. My phone starts to ring and I see that it's Taehyung. I answer it.

"Hey Jimin-"

"No," I snap at him as I sit up. "Don't you dare apologize to me! This is all your fucking fault! I- I hate you!" I hang up and Taehyung immediately calls back, and I turn off my phone. I don't want to hear anything that he has to say.

Jin's POV...

"We aren't bad parents... are we?" I ask, looking at Namjoon. Jimin told us everything that happened to him last night.

"No," Namjoon says with a sigh. "Kids do stupid things like rebel from their parents. Jimin is still a kid, and he made a huge mistake..."

"We have to punish him for it," I say and he nods.

"Of course we do," he says and rolls over to face me. "But... We shouldn't be harsh with him. It's not like he wanted that to happen."

"What do we do if he's pregnant?" I whisper.

"If he is," Namjoon says and sighs. He's got that glint in his eyes that lets me know that he's thinking. "I think that we should ask Jimin what he wants to do. We shouldn't force him into doing anything." I nod in agreement. 

~a few weeks later~

Yoongi's POV...

"Oh my gosh," Hoseok says and his eyes go wide.  "Your brother is really pregnant? What is he going to do with baby?"

"I don't know," I say and run my hand through my hair. "My parents aren't forcing him to do anything, so it's his choice."

"I can't even imagine how he feels," Hoseok says. "He's still in high school, and he lost his virginity to a stranger..." He shudders at the thought.

My dad told me that omegas have almost the complete opposite feeling about sex from when they are in heat. I've never really thought it about. Sex affects them differently. Hoseok is literally as pure as angel. Even if we are dating now, I don't think that I could take his innocents. Well... Maybe...

"Yoongi?" Hoseok says and I look at him. He smiles. "You zoned out there for a minute."

"Oh," I say. "Sorry..."

"It's okay," Hoseok says, smiling. "You can make it up to me by taking me out to dinner tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~

SOPE IS HAPPENING! THE SHIP IS SAILING! WHOOOOOOO~! I actually updated sooner than I thought! Tomorrow is Friday Eve guys! The Eve... (Haha I'm sorry for this bad pun.) PS. Many of you want to know what exactly happened to Jimin that night... While you'll find out soon!