I Do

Jimin's POV...

"So the baby really is yours," I say as I look at Taemin.

"See?" He asks. "Jimin... I really do care about you, you mean the world to me. I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner..."

"Taemin..." I sigh. "I don't know... I just... I want some space right now. Okay?"

He nods before leaving. I lay Jisoo down in her crib. She's so beautiful and perfect. I'm glad that I didn't give her up.

Jungkook's POV...

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim as Jimin comes in carrying his baby. I'm an uncle! I smile widely and rush to greet them. "Jimin," I say. "She's absolutely stunning. What's her name?"

"Jisoo," he says smiling. "Lee Jisoo since Taemin is the father."

"May I hold her?" I ask and Jimin carefully places her in my arms. "She's so cute~" I coo. He giggles. "Thank you," he says. "Definitely worth waiting nine months for her."

"I have good news," I say smiling. "I'm getting out of here next week. I'm coming home."

"That's great!" Jimin says and I hand Jisoo back to him. "You'll be able to come to Yoongi and Hoseok's wedding after all."

~fall~

Yoongi's POV...

I have never seen anything seen anything as beautiful as Hoseok walking down the isle. Finally all the months of waiting are over. Hoseok is all mine now.

Mom cried through the whole thing, and dad couldn't stop him. I think my whole family cried. Heck even I cried. Everyone cried.

I took Hoseok to Hawaii and we had an amazing time. We've moved into a small apartment and everything is going great. We have decided to wait until we both finish college and get steady jobs before trying to have children.

Hoseok and I still continue to write music. I think Hoseok wants us to be Kpop idols. Yeah right, like that could ever happen...

Jungkook's POV...

It's weird being home after so long. I really do feel better. I finish my ice cream as I watch cars go by. I can't take anymore of Jisoo crying. I love her, but I can only take so much.

Taehyung walks up to me. "Here to see Jimin?" I ask, looking up at him. He shakes his head and sits beside me.

"I came to see you actually," Taehyung says. "I almost went to the hospital."

I laugh a little. "Well I'm better now..."

"I'm glad," Taehyung says. "I wish Jimin would be my best friend again... but I think he still kind of hates me."

"I thought I was your best friend," I say, frowning and he smiles.

"You are," he says. "I've learned my lesson. No more bad boy stuff. I'm done with all of that."

"Good," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~
A little bit of a filler chapter... but Sope is married now! Yay!!! I love your comments so much guys, they make me want to write more. I have plans for the next few chapters. PS. There will be a sequel to this book, when all of the kids are married and grown up with their own families.