Sweet Like Suga

Jin's POV...

"Oh my gosh," I say and my jaw drops. Namjoon has the week off so he took on vacation to the beach. I didn't know that we would be staying at such a beautiful beach house.

"I call the biggest bedroom!" Jimin yells and takes off running.

"No!" Yoongi shouts and runs off after him. "I want the big bedroom!"

"I want it too!" Jungkook yells and chases after his older brothers.

"Don't worry," Namjoon says. "The masters sleep in the master bedroom." He kisses my head.

"Mm," I hum. "Why is that?"

"I can treat you like a king all night long~" he smirks at me.

"I thought you said that Jungkook would be our last kid," I say and look into his eyes.

"Ah~" he pouts. "Don't you miss being pregnant? You were so beautiful. You literally glowed, which only made you look more like an angel~"

I roll my eyes playfully and I hear Jungkook crying. I rush into the bedroom. Yoongi is sitting on the bed with a pillow and Jimin is standing on the bed with a pillow. Yoongi looks like he doesn't care, while Jimin looks completely guilty. Jungkook is in the floor crying but he doesn't look physically hurt. I pick him up and he wraps his small arms around me.

"You smacked your brother off the bed with a pillow?" I ask them.

"Yoongi did it!" Jimin yells. "Not me!"

"That's a lie!" Yoongi yells back at him. Jungkook keeps crying into my shoulder and Namjoon comes in the room.

"Can't you guys get along for one week?" He asks. "First of all, this is our room. Second of all, Yoongi can stop picking fights with Jimin all the time? And stop hurting Jungkook."

I sigh and take Jungkook out of the room. "Are you okay?" I ask softly and brush his hair with fingers. He nods.

"It just really hurt," he mumbles. I carry him into the bathroom and set him on the counter. I look him over and don't see any blood, and nothing seems to be broken. I kiss his head.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Yoongi and Jimin started fighting over the big bedroom and then they started having a pillow fight," Jungkook says. "I wanted to join but Jimin accidentally hit me while he was trying to hit Yoongi. Why did they start fighting so much recently?"

"I don't know," I say honestly. "But I'm going to find okay? I promise."

Namjoon's POV...

"Jimin," I say. "Go to the living room. I want to talk to Yoongi privately." He nods and drops the pillow before leaving. I shut the door and sit down beside Yoongi.

"Why have you been so sour lately?" I ask him and he crosses his arms.

"Because..." he mumbles.  "Taehyung is stealing Jimin from me. Not only that, but Jimin likes him more." Yoongi has his head turned away from me. He always looks away when he's about to cry because he doesn't want anyone to see.

I wrap my arm around him and pull him close to me. "You want to know a secret?" I ask him and he nods a little. "I think that you're an alpha, and you're the oldest child. Do you know what that means?"

"When I'm old enough I'll be in charge when you're gone because I'm the oldest alpha?" He asks, refusing to look at me.

"Technically yes," I say with a sigh. "But it also means that when me and your mom aren't there Jimin and Jungkook will look to you. They'll expect you to protect them and make them feel safe, especially if they're omegas. Taehyung will never ever replace you. He's just Jimin's friend and that's all they'll ever be."

"Unless they start dating," Yoongi says and looks at me. "Jimin is MY little brother and I don't approve of him dating that goofball. I won't allow it."

"Mm," I him and smile. "Well Jimin isn't allowed to date until he graduates college and gets a good job."

Yoongi smiles a little.

"Be nicer to your siblings okay," I say and stand up. "Who knows, you might have another sibling on they way~"

"How are babies born?" He asks bluntly.

"That's a conversation we'll have after you graduate college and get a good job," I say and leave the room.

Jin is the one who is going to talk to them about that when they're ready... At least I hope so.

Jin's POV...

The rest of the week went surprisingly smoothly. Yoongi seemed to be in a better mood which meant less fighting. Jungkook got sunburnt thought because he lied about putting on sunscreen. Other than that things went well.

Namjoon kept wanting to... do it. I had to explain to him that the kids could hear us through the thins walls.

He wants another kid, but it's hard enough already with three kids to look after.

"Eomma!" Jimin calls. I go to the living room. Today we have to go back home so everyone is supposed to be packing.

The first thing I see is Jimin sitting on the floor and a dog is licking his face. "Suga got me a puppy! He's the best!" He looks at his older brother who is watching him with a proud smile.

"I love you Yoongi hyung!" Jimin says.

"Puppy!" Jungkook yells and runs over to the dog. "Yoongi you're sweet, like suga!"

"You mean sugar," Jimin says, trying to correct Jungkook's English.

"No," he says and shakes his head. "Suga!"

I sigh. I don't want to rain on their parade but there's no way we are taking that dog with us.

"Kids you're supposed to be packing," Namjoon says and comes into the room. "Where did that dog come from?"

"Suga!" Jungkook says and points to Yoongi.

"Kids," he sighs. "We can't keep him. Look, the dog is wearing a collar, he already has an owner."

They all frown. We go out and find the owner of the dog and return him. Jungkook cried a little but Yoongi distracted him by giving him his stuffie.

We get home and unpack before going to bed. "Jin," Namjoon says. "You don't want another kid, do you?"

"Honestly, no I don't," I say. "I love our life Namjoon. I love you and I love the kids. I think that it's perfect. Yoongi is about to start school-"

"That's just it," Namjoon says. "He's growing up and soon Jimin will join him and then Jungkook."

"Are you trying to say that you want another kid every time one of them goes to school?" I ask.

"No," he says. "I just feel like this is the end of an era for us." He sighs and sits on the bed. I sit beside him.

"Don't get all psychological on me," I laugh a little. "I know that you feel like this closing the book, but I see it as starting a new chapter. Our kids will grow up, but they're still kids. Let's just enjoy what we have right now okay?" I hold his hand and intertwine our fingers. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I love you so much," he whispers. "I haven't lost my cuddling privileges have I?"

I laugh and shake my head. "No, of course not."

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I didn't plan this chapter out, but I hope this is okay. I'll try to have the next chapter up soon, but school is starting soon. Please wish me luck.😭