Hello...

Namjoon's POV...

I love Jimin, but he's worrying himself to death. I'm not even sure what he's scared of. Maybe he's scared of the father of his child. Jin asked him who the father was, but he just said that he didn't know. Jungkook asks him to play video games with him, but he won't.

Jin is out with Jimin at his doctor's appointment. I know how to get Jin to calm down, but I don't know how to help Jimin. He needs to find out who the father is, maybe he could calm his nerves...

I decide just to give up on reading my book and set it down. I hear someone pull up into the driveway. I go look out the window, it's Yoongi. I go open the door for him.

"Hello Yoongi," I say as he steps inside.

"Jungkook told me," Yoongi says and I notice that his hands are shaking. "Taehyung was the one who let Jimin get knocked up. Taehyung took him to that party, got him drunk-"

"Yes," I say with a sigh.

"And you people wonder why I fucking hate him!" He exclaims. "Jimin told me that he went to the party and got drunk and slept with someone. He didn't tell me that Taehyung was the one who took him there!"

"Yoongi," I say sternly. "Calm down. You're NOT going to hurt Taehyung."

He growls and huffs. "Fine." He sits down at the table and join him. I give him a few minutes to relax. He lets out a sigh and looks up at me.

"Dad," Yoongi says softly. "When did you marry mom?"

"I wasn't much older than you are now," I say honestly. "Why are you suddenly interested?"

Yoongi bites his lip and fiddles with his fingers. "Because..." he mumbles and takes a deep breath. "I'm dating someone and I know that they're the one. I just know it. It's crazy to purpose now, since what we have is still so new..."

"Yoongi," I say gently. "Just give it some time. When I first saw your mom, it was love at first sight. I didn't even know how to talk to him for the longest time, so I didn't. Then one day, he approached me. We got together shortly after that. I wanted to marry him after a few weeks. When I finally did marry him, it was the best day of my life. I'll never forget it."

Yoongi smiles a little. "That's so sweet," he says. "I plan proposing to him on New Years. That way it's not too soon, but not too far away."

"That six months away," I say. "Are you going to be able to be so close to him and not help him through his heat?" I raise my eyebrow and he laughs.

"I actually don't think that I can help him even after we're married," he says. "It's not that I don't want to... He's the purest angel on earth, I can't take his innocence."

"Mmmm," I hum. "You'll have to if you plan on having children. Knowing Hoseok, he'll definitely want kids."

"Yeah," Yoongi says. "He told me that he does. Wait, I never said that I was dating Hoseok."

"You didn't have to," I say with a small smirk. "You only get that look in your eyes when he's around or you talk about him." Yoongi blushes and I laugh. I miss having Yoongi here, and I'm glad that he comes home, even if it is to kill Taehyung. I'm really glad that Yoongi is happy now too. I'm happy that him and Hoseok are finally together. They're a great couple, and one day they'll be great parents.

Jimin's POV...

Yoongi came home yesterday and he was pissed that it was Taehyung who took me to the party. I could tell that he wanted to kill Taehyung, but dad wouldn't let him. Yoongi was gone before I woke up this morning. I know that he's mad at me for not telling him.

I sigh and stare up at the ceiling. I rest my hand on my stomach. There's nothing there yet, but I'll be huge in months. Dad has agreed to hire a tutor so I don't have to walk around school pregnant for nine months. I can't fall asleep, but I have to. I'm meeting the baby's father tomorrow.

I take a sip of my tea as I wait. I'm waiting at the café he said he would meet me at. I'm beyond nervous. Maybe I should just leave before he shows up. Too late. He smiles as he walks up to me and he sits down across from me.

"Hello Jimin," he says gently.

"Hello Taemin," I say nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~

You thought that the father was V? Come on guys, I gave you so many hints that it wasn't... *sigh* Anyways~ I actually got to update! Whooooo! I love you guys so much, I fangirl so much when I see your comments and they make me want to write ASAP! Kookie wasn't in this chapter lol, but you'll be seeing a lot more of him in the next few updates I promise!