A Possible Crush

Jungkook's POV...

I curl up on my bed and cling onto the giant teddy bear Jimin got me. "Kookie..." mommy says and I hear him come in. "Are you okay?"

"Why do you hate daddy?" I ask him and turn to face him.

"I don't hate him," mommy says and sits beside me. "I love your daddy. We just had a disagreement over what to have for dinner."

"Really?" I ask as I sit up.

"Kookie," mommy says. "Your father is the love of my life, my soulmate. He was and always will be my Prince Charming."

I giggle. "Okay~"

He kisses my head. "Get ready for dinner."

Namjoon's POV...

After dinner, we send Jungkook and Jimin to bed so we can talk Yoongi alone.

"Yoongi," Jin says softly. "We're concerned about you."

"Why?" He asks and crosses his arms. "Because I dyed my hair blonde? If you want to yell at me just do it."

"We're not going to yell at you," I say gently. "Yoongi... are you happy?"

"Right now?" He asks. "No. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep."

"Is everything okay at school?" Jin asks him.

"My grades are fine," Yoongi says.

"He meant your social life," I say.

"It's fine too," Yoongi says and groans. "Can I go now?"

I let out a sigh. "You may go."

I watched an American tv show that I found on Netflix last week and it said that dying your hair is a cry for help.

So instead of lecturing him about it, I thought we could see if anything was wrong, but Yoongi doesn't want to talk.

Yoongi's POV...

I sit down to enjoy my lunch by myself, as usual. "Hello~" a voice says and I look up to see some guy sitting beside me. "My name is Jung Hoseok. I'm new here."

Hoseok. That name sounds familiar.

"I'm Kim Yoongi," I say and he smiles. Hoseok has a really nice smile. He's new here. He doesn't hate me... yet.

Jimin's POV...

"Come on~" Taehyung whines. I'm over at Taehyung's house to help him study.

"I agreed to help you," I laugh. "Not give you all the answers."

Taehyung pouts. "Please~ Jimin~"

I shake my head no and he sighs. "You leave me no choice then."

Taehyung starts tickling me and I laugh uncontrollably. "St-stop it!" I fall back on the bed and he hovers over me and continues tickling me. "Pl-please! I'll tell you! Just st-stop!"

Taehyung stops and smiles down at me. I feel myself blush. Taehyung pulls away and sit up.

"Umm..." I say and look down. Taehyung laughs and hands me my book. "Here it is."

"Yeah thanks," I say and smile.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks. "You're not going into heat are you?"

I laugh. "Oh my gosh," I say and cover my face with my hands. "No. Heats only happen once a month!"

I take my hands away from my face and look at him. "I'm fine."

We study for about an hour and then his mom drives me home. "I'll walk you to the door," Taehyung says and gets out of the car. He goes and open the door for me. "Thank you," I say and smile.

Taehyung walks me to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow," he says.

"See you tomorrow," I say smiling.

I go inside and Yoongi is sitting on the couch. "You went to his house," he says. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't think that you would care," I say honestly. "You're not mom or dad."

"I'm your brother," Yoongi says. "And I care about you. I don't want you to get knocked up anyone, especially him!"

"Knocked up?!" I exclaim. "Taehyung is just my friend! We are just friends! But you honestly think that I would jeopardize my future to sleep with some alpha? Talk about trust!" I yell and storm up to my room. Sometimes it's like Yoongi wants me mad at him.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks as he knocks on my door. "Can I come in?"

I get up and open the door. He hugs me tightly. "I love you," he says and I smile. "I love you too," I say quietly.

"I heard you and Yoongi hyung fighting," he says. "I want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine Kookie," I say and pull away. "Have you finished your homework?"

"Yes," he says proudly. "Mommy went out to get something he needed for dinner."

"Mommy told me that daddy is his Prince Charming," Jungkook says and sits down on my bed. "Do you think that you will meet your Prince Charming one day?"

"Well I hope that I do," I say and sit beside him. "But I don't know if I'm even allowed to date yet. I asked mom and he said that we'll talk about it later, but I think he forgot."

~~~~~~~~~~
Wow so 3 updates in a day. Whooo! A great way to spend my last day of summer. I wish BTS could save me from tomorrow. Anyways, thank you guys for liking my stories. Your comments are why I keep writing!

PS. The tv show that Namjoon watched was Degrassi Next Class.