Beginning to Find Hope

Jimin's POV...

"I don't have cancer do I?" I ask as the doctor comes back.

"No," the doctor says. "You just have irregular heat cycles. There's medicine that we can give you to help with that. You would have to take it everyday, and you can't have sex while you're taking them."

"I wasn't even planning on having sex until I'm older," I say truthfully. My mom rests a hand on my shoulder and starts talking to the doctor about the details.

I've read somewhere that omegas who have irregular heat cycles have a higher chance of getting raped. I'm scared. I want to go home and curl in a bunch of blankets.

I'm glad that Yoongi is okay. His friend Hoseok has been coming around a lot to check on him. Hoseok is an omega... I wonder if they're dating.

I feel my phone buzz. I take it out and look at it.

Taehyung: "Are you okay?"

Me: "I have irregular heat cycles... so not really."

Taehyung: "I'll protect you Jimin. Don't worry."

I smile at Taehyung's message. He's so sweet.

We finish at the doctors and mom drives me home. At dinner, Yoongi didn't eat with us, he stayed up in his room. I overheard mom and dad talking as they were doing the dishes. They plan on making Yoongi see a therapist.

I go up to Yoongi's room and knock on the door. "May I come in?" I ask gently.

"Sure," Yoongi says so I open the door and I sit down on the bed beside him.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I know that not everything is okay. I overheard mom and dad talking, they plan on making you go to therapy."

"I'm not okay," Yoongi mumbles. "I think that I have anxiety."

I take his hand and hold it. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"I don't know," Yoongi says as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you," I whisper and he smiles.

"Don't get all sappy on me," Yoongi says and I giggle.

"Well it's true," I say.

"I love you too," Yoongi whispers.

"I know," I smile and kiss his head.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I wake up laying beside Yoongi. He is really peaceful when he sleeps.

"Jimin...." I roll over and see Jungkook at the door.

"What?" I whisper and he walks over to me. He climbs in bed with us. I smile down at him. Can everything stay like this? Yoongi and Jungkook are okay, and mom and dad are in their room asleep. Taehyung is at his house, safe and with his parents. There's nothing to worry about right now. Who wakes up at 5AM to worry anyways?

I could probably go to sleep if Jungkook wasn't clinging to me, he's like a small heater. I'm just glad that Yoongi stole all the covers so I'm not sweating.

I close my eyes and let myself drift back off to sleep.

Yoongi's POV...

There are only two good parts of my day. One, being at home with Jimin, Jungkook, and my parents; two being with Hoseok.

Hoseok is like an angel. It's sort of impossible to be unhappy around him. I know that I haven't known him for long, but... I think that I have a crush on him. No. I know hat I do.

I can't tell him that though. I'm not good enough for him. I don't deserve him, I never will.

"You should smile more," Hoseok says gently. "You're beautiful when you do." I smile slightly.

"Thank you," I say. "I'm just, I-"

"You're nervous," Hoseok says. "I understand that. I'm here for you Yoongi."

"Thank you Hoseok," I say and sigh. "Being with you calms me down. I'm not nervous being at school. After school my parents are making me see a therapist."

"It'll be okay," Hoseok says softly. "If you need help, then it's good to accept it."

I let out a sigh. I consider myself lucky just to know who Hoseok is. Whoever he ends up with, they'll be the luckiest person alive.

"Thank you Hoseok," I say smiling a little.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for this short and late update. I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't had time to write. I'll try to update sooner. I promise that this story won't be abandoned. I have so many plans. Big things are coming, that's all I can say! I'll try to update before Monday. I love you guys and I hope that you are all doing well. Thanks for continuing to read my story.