00:03

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was on the couch in the living-room I guess. Raegan was acting different. One of the boys , Tyler was his name, showed me his girlfriend, Cara. Me and Cara talked a bit, got to know each other and then he took her out. Raegan came in and sat on the couch across from me. His eyes were fully red. What's wrong with him?

"What did you and Cara talked about?" he rudely asked, like in a demanding way.

"Stuff" I answered him in the same tone he was speaking. I think I shouldn't of said that. He might get mad but this is life I guess. It isn't all only milk and honey right?

"Answer me"

"Are you drunk or something? High maybe?" I asked. He might hurt me if he's under the influence. Well this is kinda not good because the next thing I know, he got up from the couch and walked to me. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard, it started to hurt. He yanked me upstairs to a room. He opened it and pushed me on the bed. Shit. He walked to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of pills.

"This is my medication. I have ADHD which means I'm angry all the time and impulsive, some say insane but I don't like that term. My friends left me when I was little because they didn't want a friend with those problems." he said and I felt bad.

I felt bad for him.

*The next morning*

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I woke up feeling stupid. I took it too far last night. I shouldn't have showed Justin my pills. I'm not ready to tell him my past. I got up and walked to the kitchen, slowly going to the fridge. I'm a mess in the mornings. All the boys probably were upstairs. I only got some apple juice. Justin came downstairs and he saw me in the kitchen so he came to me and sat on a chair.

"Look, last night was a mistake. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. But like, do you take them, the pills?" He innocently asked. God I love him.

"No, I flush them down the toilet" I said, slowly putting a smirk on my lips.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry" he replied

"Come on you have to eat something"

"No"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"uh, okay" he finally gave in.

I grabbed four eggs, and some pancake mix. I was maxing him pancakes, he doesn't like eggs.

"I don't like eggs" he said.

"I know"

"How?" he softly added.

"I know everything about you."

"What's my favourite colour?" he childly asked.

"Your favourite colour is black, even if it's not a colour. Your favourite clothing brand is NewYorker. Your favourite food is lasagna. You love Panic! At The Disco and your favourite song is BoTalks - Fuck it " I said turning to him just to see his shocked expression.

And there it is. I chuckled at it.