00:04

*Raegan's P.O.V*

As I walked in the room, Justin was watching "The Avengers" on the TV. He looked at me, then back at the TV. No emotion showed up. It hurts, but anyway, I'm not a crybaby. I sat on the bed .

"We need to go to Vegas" I said.

"Why?"

"The gang has to do some meetings. We'll rob a bank"

Justin shivered and turned back to look at the big flat screen in front of him.

"Come downstairs, stay with me" i spoke as he looked at me, nodding in approval. We walked downstairs and as much as i had the urge to hold his hand, i didn't. We sat on the couch and i put my hands around his waist, pulling him closer and closer to me. Matt, Tyler , Josh and their girlfriends are here. Their girlfriends, well noy Cara, still didn't meet Justin.

"So, who's the newbie?" Amanda, Tyler's girlfriend said.

"His name is Justin and he is a part of us now" I responded

"He's your bitch huh?" Sidney, Matt's girlfriend said with a smirk plastered on her face. I don't know why but I never liked Sidney. I felt angry at her words.

"He's not a bitch Sidney. He's the only person I love."

"Yeah, right. Kiddo,Justin or whatever your name is, he's just playing with you" she added

I got up , yanking Justin after me and going to my room. As we entered the room, he saw me angry, and he was acting a bit terrified. I probably scared him. I pinned him to the wall, holding his hands above his head. I kissed his neck roughly, as little moans escaped his perfect mouth. I don't want to take it farther than kissing, i know he's not ready. I just want to show him that he's mine. I gave him a hickey.

"I love you" I said.

"I don't" he responded.

Ouch. It hurts...

"Must you remind me?" I asked a bit mad, letting go of his hands.

"Yes" he added.

He walked past me leaving me there. I turned around and pushed him on the bed.

"Don't fucking walk past me, I'm not done with you"

He's confident, and pure. I have the urge to kiss him. I can't resist any longer. It makes me go insnaer than I already am. Soon, I pressed my lips against his. And they're exactly as I imagined. Soft, sweet, just...perfect. He didn't kiss back at first, but he melted into it. He's perfect, and beautiful. As we pulled apart, I stare into his eyes and he did the same. I can see he feels bad for me......and a little love too?

*time skip till they're in Vegas*

As we entered the hotel room, Justin looks nervous. He's having a hoodie over his head because people would recognize him. He's been on the news. We entered our hotel room and Justin colapsed on the bed. I sat down by him. We share a room, so this means sleeping in the same bed, Yaaaayyyy!