00:11

*Justin's P.O.V*

As I laid on the couch, staring at the black screen of the TV, doing nothing, I've waited for Raegan to come back. He drove to the pharmacy to get some medicine for my back. It hurts like fucking hell! 

As I stared there, I heard a cough from the other side of the room but I still ignored it.

"Well well well, what's up Justin?" Sidney asked as she entered the living room.

"Nothing much" I said a bit harshly 

"Why so grumpy?" she asked

"My back hurts bad" 

"Oh, come here" she said as she sat up, giving me a hug.

Me and Sidney got along , very well. We're good friends, even though Raegan doesn't really liked her. Why? I don't know, he won't tell me. He just says that she knows too good his past. Do I not know something from his past? Probably. I think this is why he won't let me spend a lot of time with Sidney. But I don't mind, I get along with everyone in this house. But I could say that I'm best friends with Josh. He's like the casually one. The one who doesn't really give a fuck and would eat all day. I don't know how he could stay fit when he's eating that much. He's like the dork from here. Unlike him, Raegan is different. He's different from the others. He's like, the cold one. I understand he has ADHD and that's why he's impulsive and angry sometimes. He says he's crazy but I don't find him crazy. He's just.......different. At first, when he kidnapped me, I didn't thought I would fall in love with him, but it just happens. I love him, like a lot and I believe he loves me too. Raegan looks tired all the time. I rarely see him smile when he's alone with the boys,or talking to someone that isn't me. Tyler tells me that he has a blank expression whenever I'm not around him. I'm glad to see that I'm the reason he's smiling. God, now I understand what he meant when he said "I love you that it drives me crazy" because I feel the same now. I just want to be with him forever. He didn't really asked me out yet, but he's working on that. How do I know? I heard him and the boys talk while they were working out at the gym in the basement. 

I was smiling like an idiot I didn't realize Raegan came through the door. I looked at him and smiled, even though the pain in my back was horrible.

"Hey prince" he softly said

"Hey king" I said, my voice cracking a bit

"Does your back still hurts baby boy?" 

I just nodded. He lift me up to his bedroom and layed me on the bed, on my stomach. He took off my T-shirt and started applying medicine on the bruises and all that. I flinched a bit but I managed. After he was done he washed his hands and layed down besides me. 

"Why were you smiling so badly when I came in?" 

"I was just thinking about you" I replied, putting my arms around his neck.

He smiled and pecked my lips. I slowly drifted to sleep, while cuddling with him.