00:25

Hey babies, I know I didn't update in a while and I have a reason :)) . I've been on a trip to my parents in England (they work and stay there and I stay in New York with my grandparents) to see them and they don't really like about me , writing stories on wattpad so this is why I didn't update. Anyway, enjoy this chapter! <3

*Justin's P.O.V* 

*1 month later*

Okay, so recently the boys kidnapped an 8 year old girl. Why? I don't know, they say they have "stuff" to do with the other gang that involves her. Me and the girly have been getting along so good, she's like my sister. Her name's Avril. She tells me all the time about how much she does miss her old life. I know what she's going through....it was hard for me to don't see my family too. 

What bothers me is that Raegan , Matt, Tyler and Josh are being dicks to her. Like they scare her out of her mind. She's just a child, they should be nice to her like they are with me. But no, they tell her things that aren't true and in every night I find her sitting in a corner and balling her eyes out. I feel so bad for her and I can't do anything about it. I'm just trying to comfort her. Man why are they so rude to her?

Anyway.......I was walking down the stairs to find Avril when all of a sudden I heard yelling from Raegan's office. I walked to the door and put my ear on it, listening. 

"AVRIL, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU JUST STAY IN YOUR ROOM. I DON'T WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU AROUND HERE. YOUR FACE DISGUSTS ME AND THE FACT THAT YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH JUSTIN MAKES ME MAD EVEN MORE" Raegan yelled at her.

"LIKE SERIOUSLY...WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO THAT?" Now Matt yelled at her

And they go on and on with the insults and I was hearing her sniffs. A tear rolled down my cheek. She's being traumatized by them. I couldn't handle it anymore. I burst through the door and get down in one knee, in front of her cupping her cheeks.

"Hey.......hey Avril look at me. Shhhhh, it's gonna be okay. I got you. Don't worry" and I hugged her. I picked her up then turn to the boys.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING DICKS TO HER. SHE'S JUST A FUCKING CHILD. LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE GOD DAMMIT. WHY DID YOU EVEN FUCKING KIDNAPPED HER FROM HER LIFE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HER. FROM NOW ON I'M PROTECTING HER SO DON'T FUCKING YELL AT HER ANYMORE. CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S SCARED OUT OF HER MIND? CAN'T YOU JUST BE NICE TO HER LIKE YOU GUYS WERE TO ME? LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE" I say , tears streaming down my face.

I ran with her upstairs, in mine's and Raegan's bedroom because we sleep together. I placed her on the bed and comfort her as she cried. Soon she fell asleep so I've put her in her room. I walked downstairs and the boys were on the big ass couch in the living room. I need to have a discussion with them, so I sat right in front of them.

"First of all. I need answers. Why are you being mean to her?" I asked.

"Because we kinda hate her" Josh asked

"Why" 

"Her father one time robbed our house. He's dead now but the fact that she's his child makes us angry to have her in the house" Tyler responded.

"Okay....but she's just a child. Don't you see the fear in her eyes while you guys say bullshit to her? I know what it feels like to go through what she's going through now. I've never told anyone my past.......but I did had the same situation as her. This is why I care so much about her. I don't want her to feel what I felt. I understand you guys hate her, I'm not asking you to like her. I'm just asking you guys to don't do this to her anymore. Please." I said.

" *big sigh* come here" Raegan told me.

I sat besides him but he placed me in his lap. 

"I'm doing this for you. I'm not gonna yell at her anymore. I swear I'm gonna apologize to her tomorrow. Just don't be mad at me, please" he said.

I smiled and kiss him.

"Okay.." I reply. 

*Tomorrow* (still Jay's P.O.V)

I woke up, but Raegan wasn't in the room. I walked downstairs just to see him apologizing to Avril. I smiled. She said she forgives him and then she sprinted besides me and to her room. I walked to Rae and put my hands around his neck, him picking me up.

"Thanks" I said

"Everything for you. We have to send Avril back to her family in 5 days tough"

"Awwhhhh, I'm gonna miss her"

"I know, but we can do something. You're gonna be my baby and I'm gonna be your daddy and you can act like a 3 year old and all that stuff" he said

I giggled "Okay, but you already are my daddy" I said biting my lip. He smirked.