00:08

*Time skip*

*Raegan's P.O.V*

Huh, today's the day. We rob the bank. I left Justin at the hotel with Cara. He seems to enjoy her presence. We drove to an abandoned parking lot, so we could put the weapons , laptops , and all that kind of shit in Josh's van. I have the weapons and the security cameras codes so we could turn them off. I've waited in the parking lot for like 4 minutes until I saw Josh's van. I step out of my car as he parked the van and get out as well. All the boys are coming with him, so I think they're inside the van. It's currently 1 am.  We did all that boring stuff and then I walked in the van with the boys, leaving my car there, I'm gonna get it in the morning. As we reached the bank, we needed to be as quiet as the wind in summer . We were all dressed in black, of course. As we get out, Josh made sure to turn off the cameras and the security alarms. I've robbed a lot of banks, so I had experience.   

*After they do it and they're back at the hotel*

Yup, too easy for us. No police cars, no need for weapons, it was all as we planned. We left the money in Tyler's room, so I walked in mine and Justin's room. He was just staying in the bed, he wasn't asleep.

"Awww, baby can't sleep?" I asked

He shook his head "no". I walked to the closet to get clothes (pyjamas) and change. After it, I walked to Justin and sat on the bed with him, laying on my back, he moved closer to me, resting his head on my chest and putting his arms over my waist. I held him tight, and I noticed him smile with his eyes closed.

"I got used to your cuddles so I couldn't sleep" he added

My smile grew bigger.

"Well, that's a good thing" I said

He giggled a bit and I taught he was being adorable.

"My adorable small bean" I said

"Your ugly small bean" he said

I got on top of him and tickled him. 

"ST-ST-STAPH" he managed to say

"YoU know I'm t-t-ticklish" 

"I know you are"

I stopped. He was trying to catch his breath.

"What was that for?" Justin said

"For you, saying   a lie, and you said a big one. You aren't ugly. You're perfect. I see perfection in your imperfections. You're everything I've ever wanted" I said.

We get back in our positions before I tickled him.

"I love you" I managed to say before falling asleep. But I heard him say "I love you too" .