00:19

*Justin's P.O.V*

Raegan is in his office, and I'm there with him. He asked me if I could stay with him and help him clean his documents, files and all that kind of shit. He received something I guess because his laptop made a ding noise and he walked there, and sat on a chair. I know it's not good, but I looked at what is he doing with the corner of my eyes. I saw.........I saw a video with him and a girl fucking? Like hooking up? I felt tears in my eyes and angry. I stormed out of the room. I guess he noticed because he called for my name. I locked myself in my room. 

"Justin , please open the door" he asked

"No, leave m-me alone" fuck, I stuttered . Now I sound weak. I have to stand up for myself

"Come on Justin, open the fucking door" he raised his voice, more demanding. I know he's trying to sound intimidating but if he can raise his voice, I can too. I'm stubborn.

"No, leave me the hell alone. I have to clear my mind. Please leave" I said

He gave up, because I heard footsteps going down the stairs. I heard the front door open up and then "BAM" . He slammed the door. 

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I can't believe he would actually think I cheated on him. I would never. That video's from ages ago. Yet, he's still naïve. I love him so much that I almost go crazy and he thinks I would cheat on him. I slammed the front door, going to my car and driving to a place I like to call "the weed wonderland" . Yup, you're right, I'm gonna get high. I know this doesn't helps with anything the situation I am in right now, but I feel the urge to do this. I entered in and there were strippers and all that shit. I don't plan on fucking anything tonight, like I said, I would never cheat on my angel. I walked to where my dealer is.

*time skip*

I am so wasted, I can't even walk good. I would end up dead if I try to drive. Ronie offered volunteer to drive me home. Ronie is my good friend, he's like a brother to me. As we drove, I started thinking. What if I do something to Justin? I'm under the influence, I can't control my body and actions. The weed is doing it. I hope I won't slap or punch or even say mean things to him. As we got to my house, he left me at the doorstep. I walked inside and slammed the door, it trembled . Here we go. I walked upstairs to Justin's room. It wasn't locked anymore. I didn't bother to knock on the door, I just entered in. He was on the bed. His eyes were puffy and his nose was red from crying. I hate to see him like fucking this. 

"Are you wasted? Really Reagan? This is how you resolve your problems in life? By drinking and smoking weed? I can't say anything, you're a murderer and you can do everything you want. You can have any boy, or girl all for you. You tricked me and I fell for you, hard." he said, still crying

"Please shut up. Those words are killing me. I didn't cheat on you, angel. That video is from years  ago. I wouldn't stand myself to cheat on you. You're like a diamond to me. Precious. You're my little diamond. My little angel. Please don't doubt my love for you. I don't know what to do to make you believe I love you" I said .

I walked to him, staying on the side of the bed. He looked at me. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"I didn't trick you. I just loved you. I still do. I showed you all the feelings I feel for you, and gladly, you believed them. I know you were angry. Thinking of me as a criminal having all what he wanted. You thought I cheated. I didn't. I never really said 'I love you' to anybody but you. I just fucked them and the next day I didn't even knew their name. You're the only person in my heart, baby. I love you"

I said and I kissed him. He kissed  back, probably he believed what I told him. Thank God I could control my temper and I didn't say anything bad to him. As I lay besides him on the bed, he rested his head on my chest, hugging my waist, me doing the same. We cuddled and eventually fall asleep.

"I love you ,angel"

And as I closed my eyes, a tear fell down...