00:32

*Justin's P.O.V*

We hurried to where we heard the scream. It came from the attic. Josh and Matt joined us. We walked in the attic and Tyler was trembling in a corner. Rae rushed to him.

"What happened?" he asked Tyler

"I saw a spider on my shirt then I killed it and in my way of killing it I walked in a string and there was another spider there"

Rae sighed in relief and then jokingly slapped Tyler's side of the head. We all laughed. Well, I understand Tyler, if that happened to me I would've already pass out. 

"What were you doing in the attic though?" Josh asked

"Well, I wanted to search for my old riffle and repair it" Tyler responded, getting his self up from the dusty floor.

"Well we're going, don't die in here" Rae said and we all walked out leaving Tyler there. Me and Rae went to our bedroom . I was wearing one of Raegan's  zipped hoodies because they're baggy and comfy  and a pair of basketball shorts. He was only wearing basketball shorts without a shirt on. 

I walked to the big mirror in the bedroom that was near the bed and unzipped the zipper, looking at my hickeys. I smiled and blushed looking at all of them. Rae came behind my back hugging me.

"You like them?" he asked

"Yes" I said, blushing even more.

He moved his hands to my hips and showed me that I had two bruises on each one of them. I smiled again looking at them. He just smirked seeing me there, blushing. Then he turned me around, showing me that I have a hickeys on my back also. Damn, I really have a lot of them. He then removed the basketball shorts, leaving me in my boxers and showed me I have hickeys on my thighs also. My face turned into a deep shade of crimson red. He was smirking the whole time. I pushed him on the bed, sitting on top of him and placing my hands around his neck. Looking into his eyes.

"I kinda hurt you, ya know?"

"You didn't" and I kissed him. 

"You have bruises on your body, and they're created by me" he said. He thinks I'm hurting? God damn, I like them. 

"It just shows that I'm yours, I'm not in pain" he smiled and kissed me again, going on top.

"Besides, I really like them" I said. His smile grew bigger as he kissed me. He then went to my belly, and placed his head there. His hands trailing around my waist. I started playing with his hair. I can feel him smiling. 

We sat like that for what felt like forever. He then sat besides me. I scoffed closer to him, resting my head on his chest. His strong hands around me, and I closed my eyes.

Feeling like this was a dream, and I never wanna wake up from it.