00:05

*Raegan's P.O.V*

Yesterday after we arrived at the hotel and make ourselves comfortable , Justin and Grayson got in an argument. Grayson is my brother. We don't even act like siblings. He's not from my gang, he belongs to another one who's gonna help us rob that stupid bank. 3 more days until we do it. I wanna take Justin out to buy him some party clothes because tomorrow is Matt's birthday, but he doesn't want to go anywhere. Of course I love him, but he needs to stop giving me this much attitude.

"Come on Justin, hop in" I said . Justin said "No". The boys where giggling in the car at Justin's childness , but Grayson looks irritated.

"Just get the fuck in, mister mistake" said Grayson. Justin turned to him and squinted his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, wouldn't want my breath wasted on a whore like you" Justin said. A smile tugged at my lips. He's going off on everybody today huh, hot. I find that cute. He even has his arms crossed over his chest which makes him even cuter. I walked to him and picked him up.

"Hey put me downnn" said Justin  laughing. I smiled a bit, even though I felt like shit because last night I couldn't sleep at all. Probably because he won't cuddle me. I placed him in the backseat and hop in the driver's sit. We got to a clothing store. The boys got their separate ways in the store and I went with my baby

"What should I wear?" he asked. he looks so innocent

"Something sexy, not that you're not a sexy bitch" I chuckled lightly. He just rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You pick an outfit for me" he said. Well, I started looking for one. I wanted him to wear a cute tuxedo, but I know he doesn't like them so I grabbed a black shirt along with skinny black jeans that are showing his butt bigger. I handed it to him and we walked for him to try it on. After like 3 minutes he came out.

"How do I look?" he asked looking at himself

"Beautiful, as always" I said.

"You should buy this one" I also added.

"Okay"

And he walked back in to take it off I guess . I can see him starting to catch feelings for me which is so cute. That's what I ever wanted. His love. I just wanted him to love me back. I take things slow with him. He's different from the other bitches who I've been with. He's definitely not a bitch. He's mine. Fucking mine.

He walked out and we went to pay for it, then look for the boys.

*Back to the hotel*

We just arrived in our room. Justin sat on the bed, looking unbelievebly cute. I walked to him and colapsed on him, not letting my full waight on him. That'll hurt him. I stare in his eyes and peck his lips. UGHHHH I LOVE HIIIMMM.

"Shower with me" I pleaded

"What?" he asked a bit shocked and nervous

"shower with me. Please?" I repeated

"I will, but only if you don't try anything sexual"

"I won't, I promise"

We walked in the shower and we started making out. I promised him on thing and I keep my promises. I undressed him and he undressed me (just the hoodie).We hop in, letting the water fall on us. Just to see the water drops falling on Justin's beautiful back made me go insane. I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him from the back. I can't believe we're completely naked, in the shower, together.

"Wash my hair" I asked

He nodded and grabbed the shampoo.

*after the shower*

He already put clothes on, I still am in just my boxers. He came back with some sweatpants and a t-shirt for me. I put on the clothes he gave me and opened my legs, pulling him towards me. We both fell on the bed, him sitting on top of me.

"You didn't cuddle me last night" I said in a sad tone. I was just fooling around.

"Oh, is my baby sad?" he asked. wait, he called me baby!!!! HIS BABY!! OH MY FUCKING FUCK I'M FANBOYING EVERYWHERE SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

"Your baby?" I asked

"Yes. My baby. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, not at all. I like it, who knows I may get used to it. NOW CUDDLES"
He just giggled which was amazingly cute.

And we cuddled, me falling asleep with him buried into my chest.

Mi amor