00:06

*Justin's P.O.V*

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MEAN" I yelled at Raegan

"I'M NOT FUCKING MEAN JUSTIN, I'M JUST TRYING TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND"

"YOU SAID YOU WANT TO SEE ME HAPPY"

"I FUCKING DO"

"THEN LET ME AT LEAST SEND A MAIL OR TEXT MY PARENTS"

"YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MINE? IF PEOPLE KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE, THEY WOULD SEE YOUR LOCATION AND GET YOU AWAY FROM ME"

"UGH, I HATE YOU"

I said and ran upstairs , tears streaming down my face. I just miss my family really bad.....he doesn't understand. He thinks he has me all figured out but he doesn't. I didn't really mean it when I said "I hate you" to him. We know that's a big lie. I might like him, I can't say I really love him right now. I thing it might hurt his feelings tho. He locked me in the room, I knew it because I heard a click. Great. For the past 2 weeks he lets me stay uncuffed and just chill, now he fricking locked me up, again.....Sometime I hate him, sometimes I don't, sometimes I think he's cute, sometimes I want to kill him. I just have mixed feelings, and it's bad. We are in a hotel bitch, we can't yell just as much as we want to.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

As I locked him in the room I walked to my car outside and drove to a bar (btw is 9 pm). I was heartbroken, and mad. Mad because I yelled at him and because he gives attitude, and heartbroken because he fucking hates me and I just made things worse for myself. I entered the bar and stay in a stull. A girl that was at that bar asked me what I wanna drink

"Give me a beer" I said. She responded with a simple okay and then bit her lip  in a sexual way to me. Uhm, bitch, I'm only in love with Justin, so get the fuck away. I wanted to say those exact words in front of her face, but I didn't . She gave me a beer and I started drinking it, thinking about how bad I want Justin, but I know he doesn't feel the same way for me too. I just want to go in the middle of the road and scream "I AM IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BLAKE" , but I can't.  He drives me crazy. I would kill and do anything for him. I would even leave my imperium , my hard work through those years of robbing banks and killing, I would give up everything, just to know that he loves me back and that he is safe. I didn't even realize that I drank too much, I was now at the sixth beer. I'm just fucking upset. I wished he never saw the news so he wouldn't think of his family. I just wished I didn't let the TV on.  Tomorrow is Matt's birthday, and I'm fucked up. After the seventh beer, I got up , and god, I am drunk. I walked to my car and I know I'm drunk and I'm not supposed to drive but I'm still gonna do it anyway.

*Time skip*

I finally made it to the hotel alive, thank god, and I walked in the elevator. As I reached the floor, mine's and Justin's room was in, I got the key and unlocked the door, walking in. Justin was locked in the other room. I unlocked him and entered the room. He has tears stains on his face. I hate to see him like that. I walked there, limping to the bed and sat down, on my back.  

"Are you drunk" he asked

"But I'm drunk for you. You're making me wild. I just love you so much, it hurts. I only want you to love me back."

I stuttered a bit at saying that but he managed to understand what the hell I was talking. I rested my head on his stomach, wrapping my arms around his torso. He just played with my hair.

"I want you so bad. But you don't want me" I added.

"What's on your mind. Be honest" he said

"Uhhhh, you?" I said, popping my head up, a smirk plastered on my face. He blushed. This is the fucking first time he blushed at my words. Ooh mY gOd, YaS bItCh.

"Anything else besides me?" he asked

"You .. naked" I said

"That's too honest" he whispered, blushing like crazy.

"Isn't that what you wanted" I whispered, slowly leaning in.

I felt his lips on mine and he kissed back. We made out for good minutes until we pulled for air. He's a really good kisser. I love him. I know I said this already the hundredth time, but I just can't control my feelings for him.