00:20

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was in my room. Watching TV. Raegan was downstairs, he said he would talk something with Tyler than come back up. Suddenly , I heard yelling, and screams. The fuck? I panicked so I ran downstairs. Matt and Josh were holding onto Raegan's arms. Tyler was having issues opening some kind of pills bottle and in front of Raegan was that girl from the video I saw him and her hooking up yesterday. Raegan was yelling at her to get the fuck out of here, she was just sitting there smirking. I swear I never saw Raegan like this. He's acting like he's a complete crazy guy. I needed to calm him down because he almost escaped out of Matt's and Josh's grips and I think that he's gonna kill that girl when he has the chance to.I ran tu him, putting my hands on his cheeks.

"Shhhh babe, look in my eyes. Leave her alone. Everything's gonna be okay" I said cupping his cheeks. He looked in my eyes and calmed down , not enough though.

"TELL HER TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER HEERRREEEEEE" he yelled

I walked to the girl.

"Don't you see him? He wants you to leave. Now!" I said.

"Sorry, can't do" she said

I was getting annoyed and irritated. I slapped her. She made Raegan act like this, she's gonna pay.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"

She was holding her cheek. I guess I slapped her pretty hard. She left without another word. Raegan was still angry. I saw Tyler injecing something in his arm and soon, Raegan collapsed on the ground. He passed out?

"What did you do?" I asked. I was worried.

"Relax. This is his medicine. This calms him down." Josh answered. They picked him up and carried him to his room, putting him on the bed.

"I'm gonna stay with him" I said, laying besides him.

"Okay" they said.

I slowly moved his head so he's resting it on my chest so I could play with his soft, fluffy hair. I never saw him like that. So, when he told me he's angry, impulsive, that means this? I hope I can help him somehow.

*time skip*

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I was awake from half an hour now. Justin's still playing with my hair, I can feel him kissing the top of my head sometimes. I have a massive headache and I feel weak. I don't have the strenght to stand up. I won't be able to for another hour, that's how long that medicine takes to go away. I hate to know that he saw me acting like that. I just can't control my anger sometimes. It's dangerous to stay around me when something like that happens. I'm still confused how Justin wasn't scared of me when I had my lash out.

"How you weren't scared of me?" I asked.

"I'm not scared of you. I know you won't do anything to me" he replied.

I lift my head up and instantly I regreted it.

"Ouch" I said, putting my hand on my head.

"Are you okay?" he said, totally worried. He cares about me

"Yes, the medicine gives me headaches. I'm used to it, it's not the first time"

I said laying on my back, besides him. He scoot closer to me, putting his chin on my chest and looking up at me. I just smilled at his innocence . He's so cute. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. God, he knows how to bring my mood up.