00:24

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up but Rae is still asleep. I slowly got out of the bed and go downstairs to make breakfast , especially for Raegan. The TV was on in the living room and it was on the news. There were news about me? I walked in the living room and look at the news. They ended the case and told my parents I'm dead? A tear roll down my cheek. Now that I think, I do miss my family and friends terribly , but I would miss Raegan more if I ran away from him. I can't do this. I love him too much to break his heart. We are on a good terms relationship and I don't want to change anything, even if I miss my parents. I shrugged it off and go back in the kitchen to cook.

*After 20 minutes*

Okay, so I made everyone eggs, pancakes and bacon. I've put Raegan's plate and a cup of apple juice on a tray and go bring him food. When I walked in he was still sleepy, awww he's so cute. I've put the tray on the table and go wake him up with a kiss on the lips. He slowly started to kiss back, so he's up. I pulled apart.

"I made breakfast" I told him

He smiled. I helped him stand up and walk to the table.

"I'm gonna go tell the boys I made breakfast"

"Okay" he said and start on his food.

I walked downstairs and yelled "MATT, JOSH, TYLER I MADE BREAKFAST" then I whispered slowly at myself "3, 2, 1" and at 1, they came rushing. I giggled a bit and then go back to my babe. I sat on the bed watching TV while he was eating.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" he asked

"Nah, not hungry"

"But you didn't eat anything yesterday" he said

"I know, but I'm just not hungry. I'm gonna eat later"

"Okay, but promise me you'll eat"

"Promise" I smiled at him. he's so caring.

After he finished I picked up his tray, go put it in the kitchen's sink because I'm going to clean the dishes later , then go back upstairs and sit on the bed with Rae.

We literally just made out for big time. After we pulled apart, we just stare into each others eyes, him slowly rubbing his finger on my cheek. I just smiled there watching him. Those hazel eyes......there are no eyes like his. How they sparkle when he's happy and how they turn dark when he's sad. Those lips..........his soft, pink lips. You can literally just get addicted to them, exactly like I did. His cheeks....how I cup them while we're kissing. How he loves to give me hickeys on my neck and collar bone. You can't understand how much I enjoy when he does it. How he's sometimes playing with my hair and kissing my forehead because I can't sleep, and I swear his cuddles are the best. Even if he kidnapped me, I couldn't be any happier. How I love to kiss his neck softly to wake him up, ugggghhhhhh god damn .

"What are you thinking about?" he slowly asked, not taking his eyes off of mine.

"You"

"Me?"

I nodded.

"What are you thinking about me?"

"How much I love you and how perfect you are"

He giggled "I'm not the perfect one here, you are"

I shook my head in disagreement "Nope, I'm pretty sure you are the perfect one here, and don't try to win this argument because you know I'm stubborn and I win everything" I said with a smirk.

"Well okay, mister stubborn"

"Does your stomach hurt babe?" I asked, reminding myself that 3 days ago he got shot

"Not that much, when I see you I forget about pain" I smiled

"Gosh, what did I do to deserve you?" he added